Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I Never Wanted To Have Animosity Between My Friends and Their Families

 I want to be very clear about what I intended this project to do, instead of what it's done.

I intended the blog to confirm my own friends' stories about the girl that was following them around and causing problems for them.  I intended for this to create a forum for the parents of my friends to come together to find a solution for this problem.  Instead it has become something much different.

I am always the guy that parents trust with their daughters and sons.  I am very polite and can be very funny.  I've never felt comfortable not telling the truth especially with friends and I never lie to a parent.  Maybe it's the school teacher in me?

I feel like I'm being used as a pawn when the reality is that I'm a person who is being malignantly stalked by some very aggressive people.  This isn't the time for quibbling about how best to mistreat me next.  I thought this would be the best way for victims' parents to come up with a solid solution.  I didn't count on some farfetched plan to replace me.   You might be envious of what I could accomplish but you wouldn't have wanted to walk anywhere in my shoes.

There is no need to be jealous or fight because of me.  I didn't want my friends to be separated, why would I?  They saved my life when I needed them by giving me their friendship and a place to stay.  I wouldn't want you all to not get along, every parent should have their say.

Please don't treat me like property because I assure you, I already have a family that owns me.  My own family.

Nobody seems to understand that this was for YOU!  What YOU'VE done with it is underwhelming me.

My own project has turned into something that I wasn't prepared for and it doesn't make me happy.

I just want you all to understand that I never intended to not like any of you.  You did that.