Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dear Pastor Mendenhall: Well, They Let You and Me Down Again...There Is No Other Recourse...For You, I'm Sorry

 


Dear Pastor Mendenhall,

Listen, for the longest time I've known your son.  I've seen him happy, sad, down trodden, and most of all, everywhere I went.  I've known him longer than Anthony and Christopher combined, plus ten years.  I tried to take him to your home 11 years ago because he was in trouble.  He forgot to tell me that trouble followed me to Arizona.

I don't know why you would send me a "death notice" for your son when he isn't dead, but I am sure that you know that is an obstruction of justice.  He also is living with your family while he is a fugitive from justice.  He also owes a huge civil debt to the father of his deceased boyfriend.  Playing dead has given him huge advantages when it comes to shirking his responsibilities.  He went from being an irresponsible broke guy to an irresponsible dead man.  He learned nothing from this experience other than to hide and let other people do the work for him.

In his infinite wisdom he pissed off Lori in Sedona, then left me here to deal with the raging cunt that she is.  Knowing that she is a murderer and my rapist (your son had first hand knowledge and a copy of the crime lab report) but instead he decided on a road of criminal behavior instead of legal behavior.  Why he broke bad, I have no idea.  It's probably because everyone around him has taken a bribe from your former wife.  Her rule, "Don't ever help Kevin." 

Now you are dead too.  I know you aren't but you are pretending to be.  For what?  Are you hiding some secret too?  It is my understanding that you don't agree with Jeffrey Katzenberg, is that true?  If it is, I would like to suggest that you and I go after him for all of the obstruction in this case.  Allegedly he told your son not to help me after Sedona when I clearly could have used him to prove that Lori was stalking me out of state.  Jonathan thinks that's funny.  You know what isn't funny?  Jonathan.  This girl has tried to have me shot (bullet through the driver's side door window, barely missed), she's raped me over four times, she stole every single dime I earned and saved with my elderly Alzheimer's mother, and he did it knowing that before we even went to Arizona that he'd set up Lori's terrorist network right down the street from my whole family...isn't he nice?

Your son stole my boyfriend away from me.  With the help of his not so helpful friend Babara, the pair managed to put Lori close enough to me to kill, then they left me for dead.  Barbara knew that Jonathan would be meeting up with Lori in Sedona and so did Anthony, which means that your son who knew that Lori raped me in Palm Springs was entertaining her on my vacation in the same town while she plotted to kill me.  Barbara knew it.  Jonathan knew it.  Anthony knew it.  All were sworn to secrecy by Jeffrey Katzenberg and Barbara.  Literally they set me up to be killed...Barbara knows what Lori is like, she raped her too so there isn't any reason for her to have set me up thinking that Lori was a nice girl.  No this was something that Barbara hatched.  She wanted my friends.  She saw an opportunity with your wife and she basically stole my position.  She's not worthy of my caliber of friendship nor does she have any of the experience that I do with the U.S. Attorney's Office.

I set up an appointment with one of my friends' husbands, a good friend of mine, who is an Asst. U.S. Attorney, but your son refuses to go!  Your wife refuses to go!  I can not believe the absolute indignity that your son has shown not only to my family, but to my friends that would have helped him out.  I will never send him there again.  He treated them like he was something special and turned down appointments to meet with him over and over again.  Your son does not want to do the right thing, he wants to do all the wrong ones. 

Why your wife has chosen me to beat upon, I will never know.  She is allegedly a nice person to everyone but me.  I'm sure Jeffrey Katzenberg has something to do with all of that.  He has nothing good to say about me.  He's lied to me and stole $35,000 from my elderly mother.  She and I saved all of this money before the disease left her with a very low level of memory.  Jonathan could have prevented this by testifying or talking to the people that I sent him to, but his response to me is fuck you Kevin.  So I say fuck you back Jonathan.

I respect you Pastor Mendenhall, your son double crossed me for the very last time.  I will now let my U.S. Attorney friend know that I no longer find Jonathan credible or a valuable witness.  He didn't want to come forward with my absolute rape information...so he can suffer the loss.

He wanted so badly to have Christopher all to himself that he hid him away and bribed the shit out of his family to keep them away from me.  Ask Christopher....he knows what your wife's rules are.  He knows what Barbara told him.   The obstruction in this case is in the areas of an attempted murder, murder, rape, and the intentional infecting of a human being with HIV and other diseases.  Jeffrey is involved with Missy who has a direct link to these things above.  She is evil.  She is a liar.  She would do anything to make herself look innocent.  She is a total homewrecking bitch that probably wrote that death notice for you.

Your son has now cost me my relationship with Christopher for good and I'm going to press charges on the obstruction acts that cost me my life's saving and my mother's health.  What your son did to me was a crime.  What your wife is doing to me is a long slow homicide.

Please stop them.  I will never let your son talk to one of my attorney friends ever again.  He used me and used me and left me for dead and now he thinks that I should help save his ass.  Why?  He gave up on me and let Lori torture me for eleven years since Sedona...every day...all day...all night...and then her friends are stealing from my sister.   Jeffrey is not someone that owns me though your wife seems to think so.  I am not owned by anyone.   This man lied to police and said he was here to help me, so he could use the system, and then turned around and told everyone that he wasn't going to help me at all.  You should know, I am not that kind of person.

This project originally was started to help Anthony, Jonathan, Christopher and amazingly Jeffrey's own son, Benjamin.  You'd think that was a winning combination.. Turns out, Jeffrey hates his faggot kid, hates me, hates your wife, hates my sister, hates pretty much everyone, including you, Pastor Mendenhall.

Perhaps you would like to see his ass in jail as much as I do?  Let me know, I want his refined snooty ass locked up for good.  He wants to play drug dealer, then he can suffer with his drug dealing girlfriend in prison.  I have no sympathy for a man that would plot to rob my 77 year old mother who barely remembers my name.  That's who your son is taking orders from.  Weak assed punk.