Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

For Christopher: Too Bad We Weren't On The Same Page, Maybe A Different Lifetime Without Jonathan For A Friend

 


Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if we never ran into Jonathan Mendenhall.  I think we would have been happy.  I am pretty sure that Christopher was a good person before meeting up with him and his mother.  The Mendenhall's went a direction I didn't think possible (that's two families now), instead of being thankful for the gift of truth like I told them about their son and the trouble he was having, they took everything I cared about from me as some kind of punishment.

I knew that Jonathan was sketchy and underhanded, that part you know after all these years, but for him to take my boyfriend, tell him to never talk to me, then leave me here to die with the woman he saw and heard raping me, is unfathomable.  There is something very wrong about the Mendenhall's, is this the way you taught your son to act?  To run away from the seriousness of the situation and play dead?  I can't understand why anyone would act the way he did, but the combination of mom and son, is not a good one when it comes to the truth and how to go about telling it.   Instead the Mendenhall's opted for lies.  They lied to me and said their son was dead.  They lied to Christopher which cost him my friendship.  They took every single bit of what I tried to do for their son, and they trashed it all the way from Sedona to Palm Springs.

What did I do to them?  Nothing.  Not one fucking thing.  Typical rich people, they hate everyone and they use poor people to play with.  I'm not able to be played with ever again.

If something happens to my sister, father, mother, nieces or nephews, this woman can expect an unlawful death case to be filed against her.  Listen, Alice, whatever grudge you have against me, let it go.  Life is too short to hang out with dead boys.