Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Conducting More Witness/Victim Interviews; I Can't Believe What These Police Did For Lori Jean LaFond, It's Crazy!!!



I was going to write tonight about something that Chief Reyes doesn't know but we do...I was in that kind of mood.  His advantage against people that would stop Lori, has always been Lori.  The one thing that Lori and the police didn't really count on were my friends and my ability to make more, quickly.  I love people, living where I do, there aren't enough gays, so I try really hard to do the best I can with other witnesses and friends of my team.

Right now we are interviewing a whole pool of friends and their families to get the scoop on what happened to my friend Brian and his family when Lori demanded that he leave his own home because her "friends were moving in."  Apparently Lori pretended to be his mother on the phone to the police and tried to have him and his friends thrown out of his own family home.  I guess that kind of police protection must make her feel invincible, but can you imagine paying a mortgage for years and years only to find out some mystery liar female is pretending to be you on the phone telling police to kick out your OWN FAMILY?

Allegedly this home is near the Katzenberg's home near the high school, and Lori thought this would be a much easier way to rob them or hurt members of Benjamin's family.  Lori loves to be close to her target so that she can "pop in" whenever they leave the area.  Since they have a father and mother that often work in L.A., they tend to be gone a lot.  Moving closer to their home, made it easier to rob and to rape.

Makes me feel like I have to protect my home now with better cameras and cloud linked security systems that Lori can't steal from the inside of their home.  I even sleep with an Internet cam on me so that if Lori breaks in or knocks me out and breaks in, the camera will record everything and send it to phones and the cloud account I have.   I used to live broadcast my sleeping because I now live in total fear that Lori and her family are trying to kill me.  (We already have a picture of her friend, Christian, outside my home from the last home we were in.)  He broke into a car and stole stuff.

Now that I've secured my sleeping space and the property, I just wanted to thank Chief Reyes again for making my life a sleepless nightmare.  I wonder if he sleeps well at night knowing who I am and who I know?

I've spent every single night or day of sleep in a room where I have to wonder if I am ever going to wake up.  You can't even have dogs or Lori will let them out to get run over or she simply poisons them.  I've seen both happen in the past.  Lori is really a no holds barred kind of person.  If you tell her not to do something for all the right reasons, she'll send one of her roommates to complete the crime in her place.  The first part of that crime, btw isn't even the threat, it's the conspiracy before she makes an oral threat that I wonder about.  Six people living in a drug den spending all day and night trying to pick off one of my family members after already losing one?

The Chief made me live this life knowing that Lori is a killer and a drug dealer.  It's sad.  My whole life left up to a man that thinks a serial killer can be reasoned with.

Our interviews are thorough and are overseen or conducted by State of California Private Investigators...we are getting a picture of a woman gone mad.  A woman power drunk on control and drugs; hopped up on testosterone and meth.  Lori has gotten worse before usually filled with a violent rape to "release the tension" she feels.  I don't know of anyone that de-stresses with a good old fashioned rape, just Lori.  Sad.

My job is to point out the number of victims, while supporting the law enforcement community, realizing that every one of my team members has been put through Hell since the phone call I got from the Chief.  My goal is to keep Lori from ever raping someone ever again.  No kids.  No women.  No gay men.  NO MORE RAPE AND INTENTIONAL INFECTION.