Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

This Guy...Another Handsome Man That I Adore...Too Bad He's Not Into Guys (As Usual)

 


Fortunately for me, I'm not in competition with Elliot Page, otherwise there would be another handsome guy out there taking away the great looking men.  Seriously, I've been a friend of Elliot's for a while, we have a mutual friend that once got me hooked up with Vice television on a story about targeted individuals.  I hope that my friend will continue to do the kind of work that allows all of us to work together for a happy community of people that care.

In the mean time ladies, watch out...there's a new player in town and he's really hot.  

All my love and support,
Kevin (and Christopher)