Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 13, 2021

If Your Child Was Raped On Video, You Have Jeffrey Katzenberg To Thank For The Lack Of Legal Action

 


I can't believe it was eleven years ago.  I can't believe that he did what he did.  I can't believe they did what they did.  I can't believe that Bessie Smith caused so many problems.  I can't believe that they left me to die.

Just in case you were wondering, Jeffrey Katzenberg still hasn't done anything to stop Lori Jean LaFond, not one damn thing.  Bryan Anderhole (the most unqualified police officer in this country) didn't do a fucking thing either.  Does that mean Lori stopped?  Fuck no, she's worse than ever and still using the same drug supply that she bought years and years ago with Jeffrey's son's stolen money.   There's no responsibility there is there Benjamin?

I will never forget how angry I was when I found out that it was Barbara that had spent the day before this vacation prepping Anthony for the ambush to come.  Oh, he didn't mention that Lori LaFond would be in Sedona, Arizona, but he sure played it like he didn't know...for a while anyways.  Jonathan acted like a total cunt the entire time he was there too.  It's important to note that Jonathan knew that Lori had tried to rape and kill me in Palm Springs.  He also knew that there was a restraining order that Lori was violating while she was there but that didn't stop him from acting like a punk.  The pair set me up to be killed and when that didn't work they ran home to Barbara who hid them from view.  Of course, they would never talk to me again as if it was my fault that this vacation was ruined by their actions and failure to tell the police afterwards.  This we would find out was all Jeffrey Katzenberg's doing.  He not only failed to call police when Lori was stalking me, he literally sent people to help Lori make drugs and torture me.

Rather than do anything to report this crime to the police, Jeffrey decided that he should tell all of my friends to stop talking to me for a year.  In other words, he obstructed justice.  This is where everyone decided that they would set Lori on fire, point her at me, and leave.  Honestly, I've never heard of a group of more irresponsible parents and friends in my entire life.  Honestly, I would never be friends with them again.  I've never heard of so many people that think their shit doesn't stink.  Anthony, for his part, simply slipped out the front door and never ever got in contact with me again.  Tell everyone Anthony why that is.

Jonathan pretended to be dead following the path that Lori LaFond laid out for him.  The pair had allegedly set up this faked death together.  Christopher, who has remained missing, went along with Jonathan's ideas and as an informant committed further crimes of obstruction with his mother Marie Monti.  Taking a bribe for her silence, allegedly, Marie moved her ass out to California to live with Jonathan's mother like two women without a care in the universe.  Except, of course, their two sons committing a crime by harboring a fugitive of the law.

Jeffrey built and destroyed a $2 Billion business showing everyone that his concern for his son was non-existent.  He couldn't care less about who was raped, who was stalked, who was killed, who was video taped or anything.  This man was on a mission to set free Missy Erickson, the woman behind Lori LaFond's torture and domestic terrorism.  Missy was handed the reigns of this investigation without any authority by a man that didn't give a fuck about anyone in the gay community.  What Missy then proceeded to do was nothing less than what you would expect from a loser stripper whose age is bigger than her bra size and whose family is as careless as all the others.  You see Missy then proceeded, with her friend Bessie, to abuse my elderly mom until my sister gave up my bank account with money set aside to hire a lawyer to sue the Palm Springs Police Department.  She allegedly handed my money over to Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg who took it and secreted it away.

Did you read that correctly?  Jeffrey started and ruined Quibi.com in this period...raised $2 Billion...and never did a single thing to help anyone out of this situation.  Couldn't help us with a dime.  Stole over $37,000 from my elderly mother and turned his investigation over to one of the drug dealers whom he protected the entire time.  This from the man that once said that he was, "Here to help Kevin."  He now lives with the woman that stole my money and his awful wife, Marilyn.  He is so proud of doing nothing to help me that he actually brags about it.  Every single day he tells people, "I didn't do anything to help Kevin."  That's something to be proud of isn't it?

In the years since, Lori had both of her cousins stalk me and confront me.  She stole their money.  Put one of them in prison.  The other lost her job when Lori placed a bag of meth in her child's car seat and she was caught entering the Marine Corp base.  Lori then robbed my parents home of jewelry, clothing, yearbooks, scrap books and whatever else she could find.  Her own mother has, I'm told, found all of our stolen items in either her own home or a different one owned by her father.  Did she call the sheriff, oh fuck no, she just assumed that Lori was friends with all of these people...what a stupid thing to think.

Lori, who is now on a 17 needles of meth a day schedule, has turned into a raving lunatic whose mind has completely turned into that of a serial killer and whose friends parents have long since ignored their absence in their lives.  Where do they think that their kids are?  Disneyland?  This is a huge part of the problem.   Jeffrey let two of these friends into his son's home to abuse him and steal this investigation from the people that wanted to stop her.  Jeffrey literally handed two of the criminals our investigation.  He used my wire with his son to illegally obtain information about me, my sister, my family, our bank accounts and whatever information he could glean and hand over to Missy to exploit.  His need to help Missy Erickson baffles all of us...but his wife doesn't seem to give a fuck.  She only thinks of him and what he orders her to do.

Many of you are thinking, why didn't Jonathan and Anthony help anyone now that they got away from Lori?  The answer is simple, they don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.  All they have ever done is use people for what they can get from them and discard them when they are no longer available.  I should know, I'm one of those people.  You see, I didn't do anything to them, they did it all to me with their secrets and lies that Barbara thought was so cute.  She instructed them to never talk to me again...the woman that everyone thought would help rid us all of Lori, simply gave up when Alice Mendenhall offered her a bribe.  The Almighty Barbara, savior of all the fags that she could find to help, traded all of us in for a new home and a new life.  Her wealthy father, did nothing to help any of us.  Typical Arizona people, they hate fags but they'll use us to get to where they want to go.  She's there now, do you see her helping any of you?

Jonathan and Anthony simply disappeared on the gay community. Not altogether though.  You can still spot Anthony around Hillcrest in San Diego acting like some kind of snob.  His lack of concern for the children that he saw getting raped on video diminished by the home that Alice Mendenhall provides for him, as long as he doesn't tell anyone where Jonathan is.  This is a person that used to care, he gave that up for Mendenhall money.

Then there is Christopher.  Ah yes, the man that didn't know how to do anything.  My co-informant on this case, Christopher went to jail.  Oh I tried to help his family but they were intent on serving out his sentence then he went back to NYC to finish his degree and fuck all of us over.  He is, after all, his father's son.  What a joke.  This guy acted like he cared and used his way through Palm Springs like a bulldozer.  His only quest was to find a home for his mom and him in California.  Once again, Alice Mendenhall to the rescue.  Upon his release from jail, he couldn't be bothered to get in touch with me because Barbara told him not to.  Another obstruction.  I don't know anyone that did this to her, but she sure did lay a shit ton of manure on all of us.  Christopher did nothing.  His illegal arrest and conviction long forgotten now that his whole family was given a home to live in where Jonathan's mother had interests.  As long as he didn't talk to me, he could live in California.  His bullshit and lies to everyone are famous...his mother, who once asked me to help her son,  now lazily sipping margaritas with Alice Mendenhall after her morning walk with her own mother.  You see all the Monti's came out here to California, but not one of them did anything like what they should have done for me, my family or anyone else.  Christopher doesn't care about you, he cares about himself.  That's all, nobody else.

Christopher was told not to talk to me by Jeffrey Katzenberg himself.  Another obstruction.  He forgets that he was raped in a Mendenhall home likely by the actions of Jonathan Mendenhall himself.  Giving a set of keys to David Beach, Christopher went to LaJolla where he was raped and implanted.  Jonathan's family forgot about that...just a little misunderstanding.  Nice job Alice, you really know how to cover up a crime.  With money.  Just like Jeffrey.

Christopher's mother, not exactly someone that I think of fondly, has literally shirked all responsibility to her son and to me.  What kind of mother knows what she did and then forgets as soon as she gets to California?  This woman practically begged me to help her son, which I did (see this blog), but she doesn't think that I'm the kind of person that should talk to her son.  He's literally the biggest baby I've ever made the mistake of caring about.  If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't have said yes to her.

All a bunch of liars.

Not one of these parents cares about the little boys that were raped.  Not a single one of them cares about what Lori did to their kid.  All they care about is themselves and what they can do to hurt me.  And boy did they do that.  I will remind all of you that I'm the person that told my friends' parents the truth about Lori LaFond, not Jeffrey Katzenberg, not Marilyn Katzenberg, no they are friendly with the people that raped their sons.  I told them that Lori would contact all of them after the letter, and she sure did.  She contacted them so many times that she practically wore out another stolen cell phone.  If she didn't then Missy Erickson would.  This shows that Missy is complicit in the rapes of these people and that she has an interest in keeping them victimized.  These families are her food source.  The source of drugs for her.  These families are better financially than her own father and mother.  Missy Erickson is a fucking cunt.

Then there is the decade old battle between Alice Mendenhall and Jeffrey Katzenberg, two really awful parents that can't seem to agree on anything. The two have combined to cause nothing more than a stall of the justice system that is so broken out here that getting arrested for stealing a bicycle can get you a year and a half in jail.  That's just another problem.  Jonathan clings to evidence of my attempted murder like he has some kind of carrot over my head.  He hasn't ever done what he should have for me or my family since his mother decided not to help anyone but the witnesses to the case.  It's all about who is fighting who these days and in the center is ALWAYS Jeffrey Katzenberg...the man that would rather hide his crimes than deal with his own son's rape.   Admittedly if it was his daughter that was assaulted he would have done more, but his gay son, doesn't matter at all.

Alice, whom I like to call, Clueless, has forsaken all of the victims of this crime except the ones that she likes.  For them there is a home.  For them there is silence. For them there is nothing but a life of luxury.  Not a single bit of her silence has helped anyone including the faked death of her own son.  What kind of mother lets her own son fake a death with a drug dealer?  Though she lives with her son, she still perpetuated his death by not saying a single word about it.  I even have facebook conversations between Anthony Dabiere and Alice Mendenhall talking about his untimely demise...something really suspicious since he isn't dead.  This is what we like to call bullshit.   Two obviously shady people that think playing around with someone's life is entertaining to them.  Starting a foundation for Alice's son that isn't even dead.  Now her former husband is also dead.  What a family!  This is like watching a dumpster train on fire heading towards a dynamite factory.  There isn't one ounce of concern for anyone but whom Alice picks as her favorites.  What a bunch of lunatics.  The war between Alice and Jeffrey rages on....and Marilyn just sits there acting like nothing happened to her own son.  It's not just Jeffrey you see, it's Jeffrey's wife too.  The abuse of their own kid is hard to watch.  Painfully awful to think that a mother and father would pick their son's own rapist over their own kid.

Jeffrey's odd and disturbing love of Missy Erickson is at the center of all this drama.  He continues to push her agenda on us like a rapist that won't take no for an answer.  Time after time he would tell everyone that he wouldn't work with Missy again only to find out, like a cheating husband, that he was still working with her behind all of our backs.  This is the woman that helped Lori stalk and kill hundred of men, but his undying loyalty with her is much stronger than even his commitment to his own wife.  What a coward.  He's rewarded this tramp with a home, a car, money and rewards for her treatment of gay men.  You see he can't get his homophobe on without Missy helping him.  Bessie Smith at his side complaining about all the trouble she's cause while she sits and makes money with his lousy assed wife.  Bessie, who decided to ruin my life and steal from my mother hasn't ever cared about anyone but herself.  She's just as guilty as Missy Erickson.  She literally tried to get my sister raped in a home that Jeffrey either owned or had an interest in because, of course, to Jeffrey that made sense.  I've never heard of someone so sinister and awful.

I wanted to point out that this crime should and would have ended back in 2010 if  Barbara hadn't told Anthony and Jonathan to disappear.  You see stalking me, a police informant, rape victim, and advocate, out of state, with a gun, with drugs, is a huge crime.  Anthony and Jonathan met with Lori and Brian LaFond in Sedona on numerous occasions.  MET WITH HER!!!  There was a restraining order she was in grave violation of and Barbara was well aware of that fact.  Instead of talking to me about what transpired there, Jeffrey and Barbara force both of them into silence.  You see Lori could have been jailed for her stalking then...but Anthony decided that he didn't give a fuck.  Jonathan made a deal with Jeffrey for a year of silence with me and Jonathan disappeared too...then he died (at least online).  This would and should have been over in 2010, but Jeffrey pushed on.  So did Marilyn.  Nobody told the truth...not Alice or Ed Mendenhall.  Not Christopher Monti.  Not Benjamin Katzenberg...none of them.  Jeffrey's iron fisted control over my life had just begun.  If he said don't do anything, they didn't and he continued to harass me and my family for the next 11 years with Missy Erickson and all of her friends.

Barbara's simple instruction to not do anything cost our entire community another decade of domestic terrorism.  Christopher's lack of empathy cost this community a decade of our lives.  He simply couldn't pick up the telephone to even say, "I'm sorry Kevin, I spaced out."  Nope, instead he took the easiest way out...a bribe for his silence and homes for his entire family.  Every single Monti took a bribe...and they can all go to Hell for it too.  This family forgot 9/11 and to this day refuses to stop a horrifying domestic terrorist that they've sat around listening to for a better part of a decade.  Yeah, he's his father's son, can you just imagine what his father was like if that is the case?

Then there is Marie Monti, matriarch of the LaFond shitheads.  She's known that Lori stole this system since the 1980's.  She alone could have stopped her daughter, but instead was more of a syringe dispensary for this crew of domestic terrorists.  Her family handing over a home to live in while they commit this crime dangerously close to the Marine Corps base where Lori is banned for life.  She's done nothing to stop her own daughter who has terrorize me since I was 9 years old.  Oh she knows her daughter is crazy, but she continues to help by not doing anything to help anyone but herself.  I've said before that she is a nice person, but a nice person doesn't know what she does and does nothing about it.  Her own daughter Jacquie even helped her sister with a piece of garbage fiction for support of her "workplace violence" restraining order.  Jacquie's fictional account of the truth is such a lie that you can see it all runs in the family.  Liars and drug dealers...Lori has the worst family I've ever known and it is headed by a 90+ year old woman that hasn't ever helped me.  No, all the years of her daughter's crazy rants about me and my sister, just make no sense to her...it's all a lie.

It all hinged on Jonathan and Anthony telling the truth.  They contacted Christopher after Sedona, they could have told him the truth, and did, but he did nothing.  Great boyfriend huh?  You see he is the other informant, he could have easily told me the truth and I could have had Lori arrested and convicted for drug manufacturing in Arizona, stalking, fraudulently posing as a City of La Quinta employee...and a number of other crimes that were committed there.  This would have kept him out of jail but did he do anything? Nope, instead he listened to Jeffrey and Barbara telling him not to speak to me because Jeffrey was going to help.  You see, that was the biggest lie of all.  Jeffrey used his money and power to force people into silence about his girlfriend's activities in Arizona.  Christopher literally threw my entire life away for Jonathan, Anthony, and Barbara with whom he is a thick as thieves with now.  See Barbiekins, you aren't exactly who you tell people you are.  You don't want to stop Lori, you want to be rich...that's far more important than being a good person.  Gagging Christopher was all just part of Jeffrey's plan and he executed it.  The only problem is that Christopher and I being together is only part of his problem....Jeffrey thinks playing keep away will solve it all, but there is a huge problem with that.  You see, keep away means that Christopher and his family committed felonies and unnecessarily put my life in grave danger, my family too.  Jeffrey likes to hurt boyfriends, but I was ready for that too.

Knowing that he would play that game with me.  I sucked it up and knew I would never see Christopher again.  I knew if I told Marilyn and Jeffrey that this money I was saving was for Christopher and me, that it would be stolen.  Jeffrey did just that.  I knew that if Christopher kept his distance and silence but was around Barbara and Jonathan, that he would be on the hook for the crime, as an informant.  Just like that, Jeffrey's plan to "hurt my feelings" became Marie Monti's biggest problem ever.  You see I've already been through another situation like this and I knew I would never go through it again.  I used Missy and Lori like a tampon.  Christopher now is looking at a very long time in prison for conspiring with Barbara and Jonathan.  His "distance approach" will cost him dearly.  You can't say he isn't there and you can't say he didn't do it either.  Now you see the trap I laid for someone that doesn't tell the truth.  You put my life in danger for over ten years Christopher.  You put my sister's life in danger.  Her kids.  My parents.  You didn't even care enough to call me when you got out of jail.  Some priest...are you sure you love God?

At any rate, Jeffrey's little game of "emotional abuse" is now nothing more than a homophobic man showing his disdain for gay couples and his desire to hurt them.  I knew what he was up to the second that he started this bullshit with Missy Erickson.  She's played "the boyfriend game" with me before, remember Missy?  That boyfriend went to prison for five years after buying enough meth to stock up for for over a decade.  There is no loyalty between thieves and drug dealers, all there is now is the past and what I know about it.  Ironically, I met Christopher in Steven's driveway at the end of a very long and arduous relationship that saw Missy and Lori playing around with our love and ending with a brutal rape and an attempted murder.  Jonathan knew about it, but said nothing in 14 years.  I was brutally attacked while Lori pumped what seemed was like a gallon of her poisonous blood up my ass and smashed my skull.  That's not something that a person forgets.  Only Jeffrey has the ability to nullify something that horrible and justify it with hate.  He isn't a father, he's a monster.

In that former relationship Missy Erickson ordered a hit and Lori was more than happy to comply.  To prove her guilt, Missy enters the hospital and steals two sets of MRI's and brings them to Barbara.  Barbara did nothing.  You can see where this all leads.  Girls covering for girls.  Strippers covering for strippers.  The expense, just another faggot that Barbara, Missy, Leah, Leah, Lori, and the rest could write off and tell everyone not to help.  I learned from that mistake.  I learned that there would never be another relationship in my life that would be Lori-free unless I learned to shut off my emotions and use Missy's conniving ways against her.  I feel nothing, I know everything.  I trusted Christopher and I was wrong but I put him in a position to be forced to tell the truth or go to jail.  Nice huh Missy?  He's only a man after all right?  You see, you can't tell Jeffrey and Marilyn what you want to happen, you have to tell them what you don't want to happen so that Jeffrey makes it come true.  You are an amateur in this game Jeff, I'm a seasoned All-Star.

My feelings for Christopher died a long time ago, as I am sure his did for me.  You can tell by the way his mother acted.  One thing is for certain, I knew that if I told her I would help Christopher that he would end up in jail or prison...and he did.  His mother could have stopped that too if she had just told the truth about that letter from "Dave" that she didn't send.  Instead, Jeffrey advised her not to and Christopher's life changed forever.  I printed up "Free Christopher" t-shirts before he was even arrested.  You see, I was trying to help Marie Monti, she wasn't biting.

His whole arrest was dreamed up by Lori while Jeffrey sat around and watched. Of course, this was after Sedona and he had a vested interest in keeping Christopher from me.  Jail was a great option for him and he and Missy sicked Lori upon him.  By the time Christopher walked out of jail, I knew he was gone for good.  A boxer without any fight in him.  A boyfriend without a heart.   A man without any hope of being a person again without someone looking out for him in a way that Jonathan never could have.

Jeffrey spent all of his time reveling in the fact that his employee was so adept at keeping his name out of it was using his name every single chance she could talking to parents and pretending that she and Jeffrey were working on this case. Why would you work on a case where you were an accomplice in an attempted murder?  Does that make sense to anyone?  It didn't to me either.  You see Missy and Bessie were simply doing what they always do, kissing up to someone with money and boo-hoo-hooing their way into the heart of their biggest sucker, Jeffrey Katzenberg.   All the cheesecake was making me vomit.  Bessie still thinks she is so nice to everyone, but I know the heart of a monster better than she thinks.

So yeah, there's been nothing of a repeat from Missy end of this crime.  I knew she would try to hurt Christopher's relationship with me, even Jonathan would be used to help.  They all did what they always do...try to fuck Kevin over.  I knew that when my chance came I would make the most of it.  I waited.  I was patient.  I saw and heard everything.  I knew that Christopher would end up somewhere with Jonathan because Jonathan ALWAYS stabs me in the back.  I told you all that if it came down to anyone versus Christopher, that I would always pick him.  I wasn't lying.

Jeffrey Katzenberg is a father of a victim that helped his own son's rapist.  It's a fact.  He thinks like a criminal not a good guy.  He's so proud of his contact with my sister that he wears it like a trophy around his neck, but I know who I am.  I am about to show him a side of me that he never knew existed.  The side that lived through the Steven Frey era and came out with a much better understanding of how people act when it comes to Lori Jean LaFond.  He's an old fool that thinks everyone has to do what he says, but I'm not a friend of his.  Nobody is going to rape me and get away with it because some rich fucker thinks she's got big tits.  How he abuses his son is his business, but I'm not his son.  He abuses me, he goes down.  He had the chance to work with me on this case but he decided that crime was better than law.  I disagree.

So now we are 11 years past Sedona, Arizona and none of the people on my team did what they were supposed to do.  That's a crying shame.  Boo-hoo-hoo for me.  I was thinking about the 8 or so men that Barbara used in DHS to keep her safe all these years.  Used them.  Then discarded them like trash on the curb.  They know what she did.  They have been put through an incredible ordeal that she couldn't care less about.  You see you can't just use us and abuse us then throw us away Barbie, your past isn't as clean as you thought it was.  Barbara made one fatal mistake, she underestimated my resolve and the fact that I can turn off my emotions like a switch these days.  What a sad thing to have tried for so many years only to give up at the finish line for money and silence.

Who's sorry now Barbara?  Who's sorry now Jeff?  Who's sorry now Marilyn?  Who's sorry now Alice?  You all think you can just treat people like a baby's diaper, fill it up with shit then throw it away.  I don't like the way you treat people. Pretending that hiding witnesses is protecting them from the same girl that you left me out in the middle of nowhere with.  You can't say you are protecting someone and then say that Kevin isn't in imminent danger...fools.

I want all of you to understand something.  All of these people were given the chance to do the right thing.  Not one of you stood up and did it.  Not a single person.  Don't blame me for your lack of character blame yourselves.

Lastly, I hope that everyone understands that I had and was given no choices.  Nobody gave me a single option.  Nobody ever came to my rescue.  I waited and you never showed.  Would I have done that to you?  I'll neve cease to be amazed at how low people will sink to hurt another human being.  Even Marilyn Katzenberg, mother of the century, couldn't find the courage to stop her husband from hurting gay men.  We trusted her and she let us all down.

I pray for all of you, but I can't stop because there wasn't any other option ever given for me or my family.  Thanks to good old Bryan Anderson...he never cared about me at all.