Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Were You The One That Told Lori She Was Funny? I Know None Of My Friends Did!!!


In this time of disease awareness, I'm just wondering how long it is going to be before one of us stumbles upon the answer to Lori's ego?  I've never heard of someone so relaxed when facing domestic terrorism charges, but you'd think you were at a really bad version of an Amy Schumer show.  My apologies to Amy, who I love, but if I have to hear about Lori's stank woman hole one more second I'm going to throw up on my copy of "The Feminine Mystique"...and yes, I do have one!

Lori's solutions to her lifelong problems are at a point where she needs to be taken into a hospital and sterilized of her diseases.  Note this has nothing to do with sterilizing her reproductive system...but it does have to do with cleaning her blood and making sure that her highness is stopped from giving people HIV, Hep C, Syphilis, Septicemia, and Tuberculosis.  I've got the hospital reports to show everyone that this is what she suffers from because I've had to be treated for them after my rape.  I had a clean bill of health the month before the rape and was infected with all of these...or tested positive, for all of them afterward.  The lab report from the Riverside Crime Lab will show you what the rapist is infected with and that she was on copious amounts of crystal meth when she committed the crime!!!

For four days, again I've heard Lori acting as though she hasn't a care in the universe, but that would be the biggest denial I've ever heard.  If she is afraid of what doctors will find inside of her, she has only herself to blame.  I feel sorry for whoever does have to examine her, but it must be done.  She's a dirty bomb that explodes during a rape and someone needs to stop her.  I've said before that the police chief could be charged with attempted murder in my case by ignoring the original lab report showing Lori LaFond as a suspect with her own brother.  You can't eliminate two suspects with DNA, then say there isn't any...I don't think that letting this germ go is an appropriate course of action.

When two little boys come back from Arizona and test positive for these diseases, you know Lori is riddled with them.   By law, she should be quarantined with someone watching her every move.  I'm serious. I've arraigned at hospitals before, she needs an armed guard right outside her door.  She can't get loose again.