Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Malignant Narcissist And Lori LaFond: If You Can Spot A Difference, Let Me Know, Because I Can't

Just in case any of you were wondering, the answer is no, I did not hand my life over to Lori LaFond like some kind of birthday present that she just kept opening over and over again.  She stole my life, that's the plain and simple truth of the matter.  All of the lies and half-truths that she acts like came from me to her in some kind of "secret relationship" that never existed are strictly the proceeds of her spying on my thinking since 1987.  Those that know me, know that I am not someone that ever talked about Lori because I thought she was a mental patient then and I still do.  She just lacks the mental hospital that she escaped from for me to show all of you.

If you have been following you know that I am so stoked that I finally found the match for her mental disorder beyond the scorching hot meth addiction that comes with knowing Lori LaFond.  Lori is, as far as I can examine, a female malignant sociopath/narcissist.  I am going to link to all of you an article that explains the difference between the male and female versions, but you will read a very good look into the monster that became Palm Springs' urban legend whom I call "Lisa", others call her "Victoria", "Jessica", "Sheree", "Sara", or some other name.  They are all one person...Lori LaFond, the bitch that "did something to me that I now hear in my head" threatening me and calling the police/my parents/my friends/my family/my work.

Read about the female malignant narcissist and her cousin the female narcissist sociopath here ====> Lori LaFond's breakdown.

I have been shocked and fascinated by the fact that someone I don't really know or care about has been so deeply infatuated with every aspect of my life.  It's like having a Superfan that is a serial killer...why in the universe would this person stalk me so thoroughly?  Now that I've had a glimpse of what a malignant narcissist is like, I can tell that it was all about my older sister.  Lori's need to hurt her to gain some kind of respect with her peers.  Odd as it may seem, I'm but an innocent bystander in this whole game of envy that Lori has for other women.  I'm a gay man, so this is foreign, but still a phenomenon that I am all too familiar with by now.

I don't want to give anyone, especially Lori LaFond, the wrong impression.  I am not at all flattered by this attention.  There isn't anything that I can do to stop her from talking to me all the time on this system, but I do know that once her words enter my brain, it is my choice to say what I want about it.  Let me be extremely clear, I don't want to see, talk to, converse with, have a confrontation with, this girl Lori LaFond.  I have no feelings of violence or sexuality towards her.  She is sick.  She needs help.  She is definitely a danger to me, my family, my boyfriend and his family.  She represents mental illness at it's finest...and by that I mean it's lowest.

Read this article today and understand that I want to know what law enforcement would suggest I do about her?  Chief Bryan Reyes, how do I defend myself from someone that has obviously duped you and you helped by not prosecuting her?  How am I supposed to keep a job, my boyfriend, my family and tell her to leave me alone with any degree of success?  I want that crime lab report enforced.  It's my life and nobody is going to tell me that I have to be angry, violent, or help Lori in order to live it.  I want to be free from Lori LaFond and her terror.

That's all for today,
Kevin (and Christopher)