Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Lori, You Can Stop Bending Over Backwards To Show Us Your...Um...Problems!

Does anyone know what mental hospital is missing one of their worst patients?  We've found her and we're ready to send her back to you.

I don't know how many of you can appreciate how sick Lori LaFond's account of this blog really is.  She thinks I write it because I'm somehow "obsessed with" her.  Um...I just threw up and I'm feeling nauseous again.  She somehow equates this blog with sexual attraction, are there any of you out there that actually think I could possibly be sexually attracted to her?  Think again.  I'm a gay man who loves one man...not some freaked out girl whose sexuality is based on humiliation and shame.  I'm not the least bit surprised that she says this kind of shit to people, because she is the rape suspect and as we learned yesterday, a malignant sociopath that wants to go from villain to hero.  That means she has to shame me to do it, but even you can admit that my skull didn't break itself into pieces and I didn't pose for a postcard sent to everyone in the mail.  That is how sick Lori is.  She honestly believes that those physical pieces of evidence mean nothing but her word is everything.  I have a word for her too...bullshit!

What I'm really referring to tonight is how much Lori is acting like a fool trying to merge her sexual sadism into her alibi.  There isn't any reason for Lori to be putting on a "hate show" tonight, she just wants another excuse to show everyone something that most of my friends have already seen more than they ever wanted...her...womanhood.  It's gross to think that someone would even try this kind of approach with a rape victim, but the rapist, in our case, has that kind of access.  Let me be crystal clear.  I don't have any desire to ever see or hear from Lori LaFond ever.  I didn't want to when that restraining order was issued and I still don't now.  When it was illegally issued, it handcuffed me into not being able to talk to the people that she defrauded and she continued to seek criminal charges for a restraining order that was stayed in federal court.  If the restraining order was issued during a stay, then the warrant is illegal too.  That's all I have to say about the matter.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with what I posted yesterday but there is a section about female malignant narcissists that has some kind of need to cleanse us of the problems she has with us to make gay men more acceptable.  In Lori's case, this is shown in her intentional infection of the AIDS virus unto unsuspecting knocked out rape victims and the insertion of a means to get her message across to them via RFID communication.  Wouldn't Hitler have loved to have implanted all the Germans with chips so he could tell them what to do?  Lori is no different.  Not only does she tell us what is wrong with all of us, she tells us what to do and not to do.  She dictates who should and could be friends with whom and who is absolutely not acceptable.  I feel like a gay Jew living in a Nazi death camp...hated beyond hate.