Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

So Christopher Doesn't Worry: This Is What We Wear At Work During This Time


This is the UVEX Bionic face shield that we are wearing now at work.  We're behind screens and using Microban to give extra protection.  I'm also using the Microban on the gloves that we wear too.  You know the more of that stuff you use the less transfer we will have.  This particular face shield is superb....it's lightweight and it covers your WHOLE FACE!!!

If I have to work where someone else is getting off and we switch shifts...I like this Microban stuff.  Though I am sure all of my coworkers are cleaning experts...I like knowing that what I cleaned last night is still working when I come it for an update.  So say if I clean it at 11:30 pm with Microban, the next night when I come in at 11:00 it is still working from the day before.  I just like knowing that I've done something that is good for all of my coworkers whether they are using this product or not.

We got this stuff at the ridiculous price of S3.45 per bottle!  My suggestion is to pick this stuff up at Walmart and don't buy it online where they are getting $20 plus shipping on one single bottle of the multipurpose cleaner.  Ridiculous....it appears that this product also has industrial strengths available for very large spaces too.  If you like things clean to the microbes...this seems to work well, but who knows the whole story???

Anyway, I'm shielded and getting the necessary work done.  I am the luckiest guy in the world to have owners that care about their employees...this is a struggle for everyone.  I've also not told anyone where I work so if Lori has told you that...she is spying on me still.

Christopher has relatives in NYC and New Jersey, so I'm sure that he worries about me working right now.  I can assure you that I'm one of those people that like to work in a situation like this because I've already lived in a situation like this for years.  I lived in a complex in San Diego that housed people with active tuberculosis during their treatment...I know how to keep myself safe.  These are not lepers, they are people.

Cleanliness is needed and I avoid contact with everyone anyway.  I feel like because of the HIV infection and what I had to do to keep others safe, I'm better at it than most people.

So don't worry, I'm following the guidelines plus more.  I want to let people know that helping others can be done in extreme situations too.