Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, April 3, 2020

I'm Not Feeling It Anymore...

After being threatened again for three straight nights, I realized that my friends are gone and I'm never going to see them again.

I wanted the Mendenhalls and Montis to know that I think what you did to me was an obstruction of justice.  To try the things you did and to hurt my mom and sister like you have is not something that I could have conceived that your families would do.  This entire time I fought for your kid...and as amazing as that may be, they stabbed me in the back.  I'm done with this forever.  If you hear from me again, it will be from my attorney...I'm not interested in anything else.  You let me believe that Jonathan was dead and that Christopher hated me...that caused irreparable harm to our friendships.  Nothing that you can do or say will make up for the ten years you just cost me. We need not ever speak in the future.  Clearly you are not friends to the people that Lori hurt.

I've kind of lost my need to tell any of you what Lori is up to and what she has killed this week.  She and her boyfriend, Bryan Anderson will probably be up to more crime and punishment of the innocent.  If Bryan ever hears from me again, it will also be through my attorney. I plan on making you responsible for the bad choices you made your entire time at the police department, there were many!

Finally, thanks for the attention, but it's old being the freak that did all the work and got none of the reward.  You are all fucked in the head.  I hope life deals you the cards that you deserve.

Kevin