Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lori LaFond Has Been On My Ass Since I Woke Up!!! Thanks For All The Hits Recently...125 A Day!!!


I'd say she was using too much meth, but her name is synonymous with that!  Yes folks, Lori still believes that if she makes me angry at Jeffrey that he will lose his brain again and support her lies.  I'm not falling for anything like that.  Lori wants me to tell her family that my friends have been talking with Mrs. LaFond and Lori's sister, Jacquie...I know they haven't.  My friends aren't the kind of people that would do something like that.

Lori has this problem with Missy Ericcson getting more of Jeffrey's money than she did.  It's not true, Lori is way in the lead.  Missy on the other hand isn't the person Jeffrey thought she was and he's heard all the, "I told you so's that he can stand."  (Tell him that anyway though guys, he needs to stop focusing on the tiniest parts of this crime and realize that he's not the only person in a position to stop Lori and her friends.)

Yes, to answer your questions, if Missy did go to Las Vegas for three days, she may have spread the tuberculosis bacteria to her friends without even mentioning that she had it.  I'm disappointed that we've allowed this kind of contamination to get loose.  She allegedly used a room in the Hollywood Planet hotel to infect other people the way Lori used to.  HIV was spread with a needle by Lori and Missy can simply breathe death into a person by being close to them.

I'm not interested in anger, I'm interested in justice.

Let's get Lori a room without a view soon!!!

Lori is "doing families" again!  I don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it means she's harassing them and looking to steal or infect.  She's a total unt.