Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Did Missy Ericcson (aka Cristal Meth) Set Up Another All Girl Network For Drugs And Torture in Vegas?


Ever hear about the former Playboy model/Stripper that met a Jewish Billionaire?  Who hasn't...that's more cliched than Lori LaFond being a "sometimes lesbian".

It would appear that Missy Ericcson was a tad bit pissed off at Jeffrey when her scam of my sister and mother ended up without a paycheck in her hand, so she improvised.  On a drug fueled weekend at Jeffrey's own hotel, it is becoming clearer that Missy went a bit crazy with Marilyn Katzenberg's husband's expense accounts.  From what I hear she even had the forethought to steal her family presents from the hotel gift shop.  Planet Hollywood meets the Isle of Lesbos for bubble baths, shower nozzles, and climaxes that could be heard on the other side of the Planet.

Hell, even Britney Spears heard about this party.  I had my team on it though.  I have people everywhere.  I won't reveal my sources, but "the Ninja" was right on top of it.  Vegas is a wholesome town, all night lesbian drug parties are frowned upon.  (LOL!)  I heard there was more rug cleaning going on than a Dyson convention!!!  I know I'm a pig for saying this, but I wanted the girls to know that nothing that I could say could ever match the filthiness that Missy and Lori have put the Katzenberg's through.  Now I know what Lori means when she says she was saving Benjamin's family...saving them like a savings account.

I'm so embarrassed by Missy.  It's clear that when she gets mad, she likes to strike out.  I think that a few of my friends can corroborate this kind of behavior.  Gentlemen?  Steven?  Jonathan?  Martin?  Benjamin?  Marilyn?  Let's face it, while Missy was trying to make me look like some kind of scheming, plotting, dick, it was her that was bilking the Katz's out of their money...and mine.

Where is the justice everyone...?  I didn't do anything again to deserve what I got.