Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 3, 2019

Standing At The Turning Point, Lori's Life Has Become Unmanageable!!! Tomorrow on the Blog!!!


Nobody ever questions Lori's authority and system of terror and lives to tell about it.  If you are one of the fortunate few, you know that what I am telling you is true.

Once my team embarked on this campaign of exposure we realized that both the police and Lori's friends would be after us for the rest of our lives.  This isn't a case of anyone on my team hunting someone down, it's a matter of Lori and her friends hunting us.  We had to find a way to survive.

Behind Lori is a past to which she can never return, the same goes for those of us that have the will to stop her forever.  Think that sounds like something Lori would say?  Wait until you hear what she really sounds like.  We have the recordings of all the threats and many emails.

She told me this was a game of "survival of the fittest", I'm willing to take that challenge against six drug addicts and Gerre Ring.

As always we are looking for the most peaceful non violent solution to this crime...can Lori's minions say the same?  They don't just want to use drugs and be left alone, mind you, they want to get away with murder and attempted murders...I know what my skull is like and I know there are others out there too.  All peace, no violence...I mean it.

I can guarantee you this...at least two or three of the six inhabitants of that dark and dismal house have active tuberculosis....it is a germ factory like in the Middle East.  These six people are afraid to go to the hospital out of fear of having Lori exposed.  We know that one of the inhabitants had to have gotten this disease while living with Lori...that's Missy who didn't live with her or test positive before moving in.



The law requires that anyone with active tuberculosis report whom they have had contact with.  Six in one house?  All must be tested.  I have family in this area people, I don't want any of our kids getting tuberculosis.

Lori must get tested!!!