Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 9, 2018

Is There Anyone Else Out There That Hates Christmas As Much As I Do???

I fucking hate Christmas with a red hot passion.  It's the yearly goal of Lori and her friends to get everyone to this holiday so that she can ruin it for them.  Fuck Christmas...this is some kind of bullshit thing that happens all the time.  I hate how Lori brags about everything that she and Missy have stolen from me over the years.  I hate how she acts like it's "so funny" that my grandmother and Jonathan both died on Christmas Day.  I hate her snotty drug bullshit.  I basically hate the entire holiday season because you know that nothing will get accomplished.  I fucking hate this holiday the most of all.

I don't feel like writing anymore.  It's tedious and it never makes a dent in someone's attitude.

The last ten Christmas' have been horrid.  I hate being around my family at Christmas because Lori spies on everyone.  I hate living in this fucking desert and I hate having to pretend like I like it.