Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Does A Sonogram Photo From Someone Else Make Her A Mother? I Think Not


One of the biggest misconceptions about Lori is conception itself.  Most of the gay men that have had the misfortune of having to meet Lori know one very important thing, she should never be around a child.  So when Lori gets all pissed off about this blog post remind yourself, she isn't a mother and has no right to claim such a thing.

If you heard how Lori talks to other mothers, the kind that actually did give birth to a child, you would pull your own hair out.  She's the most rude person that I've ever heard of and she's never sober.  Kids and Lori don't have a lot in common except that Lori acts like a child and children are more adult than she is about most things.  It is offensive to the mothers of my friends that this girl child has decided that the standard of "motherhood" has been lowered to falsely include Lori LaFond.

If you've seen the kinds of pictures that we've seen of Lori with children, you'd call someone to have them removed from her.  She's always been abusive to kids younger than her.  I should know, I'm one of them.  The millions of pictures that she has stolen from the victims of this crime are what she uses to perpetrate this fraud.  I don't know if it is suppose to be a cover story for her lesbian side or if she just likes to be included with others that are mothers.  I think that her best friend Julie probably knows that Lori hasn't ever been married or had a child.  Thank GOD!!!

Lori can't raise a goldfish or a plant and people think that she could raise a child?  Hilarious.  First of all Lori is such a failing drug addict that she can't control herself, how in the world would she be able to have a kid?  It's not possible.  If she shows you a picture of her with a kid, it's someone else's kid.  If she shows you school pictures of her kids, they are likely someone else's.  If she shows you wedding photos, you know that isn't real...most of us are laughing.  Lori is far to selfish to be married to anyone and a child would get far too much attention for Lori to be able to stand.  She has to be the center of attention and you know Lori, she could never allow the spotlight to be anywhere but on her.

Lori does think of all gay men that she has implanted as "her children" but I think that my mom and the other mothers that raised these men would strongly disagree.  She's not a substitute mother either.  No mother would ever treat another mother the way Lori treats her mom or ours.  She's. by far, the least likely person that any man would want to have a child with too.  The only way I could see Lori having a baby is if she was trying to trap a man with it.  There is no love in her heart.  If she had a child it would be for them to love her, not the other way around.  Would you leave your kid alone with Lori LaFond?  I wouldn't.  I am the kid that she tortured and I know what she is like.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would rather spend an hour talking to Andrew Cunanan, someone I've actually had conversations with, than five minutes with Lori, whom I've never spoken to.

If Police Chief Bryan Reyes believes Lori is a mother then he should talk to Lori's real mom and find the girl that falsely accused Coach Steve Fabian of molesting her while she was a child.  What Lori told this girl to do to "make it look real" is not something that ANY MOTHER would ever tell a kid.  There's a huge difference.

It's funny, you know, Lori shows up to all these random high school reunions and has these wild untrue stories about "working for the police" and " being 'married to' " Bryan Anderson, but she's always there alone or with Julie.  She never has anything like a spouse or a boyfriend with her...she's always alone but full of stories.  Her big mistake came when she told the Bryan lie and everyone at the reunion knew Bryan.  They knew he was married to a beautiful woman and has kids with her.  One of the people there was my friend Kenny that is a San Diego Police Officer and former Navy M.P.   He wasn't fooled either.  He went into the Navy to become a cop because of Bryan.  They are friends, just like my brother in law was a friend of Bryan's and Kenny's.  So both of them are military as Bryan was raised in the military and Kenny joined the Navy.

There is no doubt that the two of them could easily talk to the military to get these computers confiscated.  It's a good plan.  Both men know about the implantation of these devices and they know it is military equipment used to profit from the torture of gay men, myself being their connection.  I told you I'm a good informant.  I know who I know and I know where they have been.

This shouldn't take very long now.

In the meantime, people like M. Katherine Jensen, Esq., should be worried about someone that lies to them and tries to use their services for free.  Lori likes to say that "she's had kids before", like a lesbian couldn't do that. I know plenty of lesbians that had kids, vaginally speaking. Lori's views on the topic are from the 1950's. It's her way of explaining that she isn't lesbionic.   Fly your flag, but don't let me hear that one of my friends is baby daddy just because you want to sleep with one of them.  Let's be realistic here.  My friends wouldn't sleep with Lori, they know what she is like and they know how much shit she talks about other people, especially my family.  Most of my friends have either met or know my mom and dad too.  The ones from high school all do.

Out of respect for our families and mothers everywhere, Lori needs to quit using her gender to try to explain away what she is really like.  This whole identity theft thing that she does, does not make someone else's child hers.  Especially not the Lori LaFond that did work for the City of La Quinta.  She's probably the one person that would be the most offended of all, since she didn't name her own kid in that restraining order...Lori probably doesn't know the child's name.  Why would the real Lori LaFond that worked in LaQuinta not name her own child to be protected?  It's because it isn't Lori JEAN LaFond's kid.   The middle name is important because it distinguishes the difference between the good Lori LaFond and the evil one.  There is probably a big age difference and then there are the Social Security numbers.  One got paid by the City of La Quinta and one didn't.  Find out which was which.

In the meantime I am kind of not pleased with another aspect of what Lori does.  Turing gay men into her "boyfriend" has become a life long obsession with her.  If you don't believe me, you should hear the audio from my rape.  Lori describes my then boyfriend as "HER BOYFRIEND" before she whacks me again with the bottle.  That's just not true.  The video of "The Drug Dealer and His Boyfriend" should lay all those claims to rest.  The "Jessica and Mikey" era is another thing.  Mikey has a boyfriend.  Lori just likes to tell people that like an "invisible beard".  After a while, all her "boyfriends" turn out to be gay...um...she picked them because they were gay.  This isn't some kind of epiphany, it's a cover.  Like most of Lori's life, it's all for show, not a spot of truth in it.

I don't know what problem Lori has with being an old maid, but she needs to know that it's okay that nobody loves you, as long as you love yourself.  Your cover stories are so bogus and obvious to anyone that REALLY knows what you are like.