Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Congratulations To Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: You Both Look So Happy!!!



When two of our friends get married we like to send a shout out to them.  Have you ever seen a more beautiful bride than Priyanka Chopra???  My God!!!  It's no secret that I love women of color and she is the epitome of what I like.  Proud and beautiful with a tie to her own religious beliefs.

Then there is Nick Jonas.  Yes guys, he's straight forever.  LOL.  Nick must be on Cloud 9 right now because he married a goddess.  He's way out of his league but we all know that he'll be the best husband ever.

Congratulations Nick and Priyanka, Christopher and I are so happy for your families.