Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 3, 2018

Life With Lori LaFond Is Like "Cha Cha Heels" For Christmas. Lori Has "Lady Troubles"!

Now, I know this is going to make most of you laugh and think that Lori LaFond and Dawn Davenport look alike, but did you know that Lori and Dawn actually have this same problem at Christmas?  All Lori wanted was black cha cha heels, but when she didn't get them...it was a Christmas to remember....and every single day since.

I just love the girls in the bathroom smoking...100% Lori Lafond.  "Who cares if we fail, it would be fun to be expelled!"  I can hear her now...