Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Should I Be More Concerned Than I Am? Keeping People Away From People Is What Lori Does, But For What Reason?


One of my blog readers sent me a question the other day and I've spent a few days thinking about it.  I wanted to thank him for the question and this is how it went:

"Kevin, do you think that Lori filed that restraining order against you so that she could keep you from telling her parents and sister?"

Actually, I have a lot of experience with Lori LaFond and restraining orders.  I had situations with Steve Frey, Jonathan Mendenhall, Shawn Parrish and others.  What Lori thinks is that she can manipulate a situation to her favor if she talks to the Commissioner that she communicates with to have the order issued.  Apparently it doesn't matter what the facts of the case is, if Lori wants it ordered it allows her to have a document that she can force someone out of a home with.  That's what she thinks.  Usually she makes someone file these restraining orders so that one person won't be contacting another person.  Lori can forward phones, but she can't keep a person from seeing another person.  Once she had Jonathan file a restraining order between two people...Shawn Parrish and his friend.  Jonathan really had little to do with it.  Lori just didn't want Shawn around this person because he didn't like Lori.

She basically did the same thing with Steven Frey and myself.  I had to file a restraining order after I got a "death threat" on my phone from Steven, but I was told by Jonathan that Lori sent that text by spoofing Steven's phone.  Then Lori had Steven file his own restraining order because Lori knew that I was now a police informant and she wanted to keep her drug dealer safe.  Keeping Steven away from me was in Lori's best interest.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Lori has asked other parents of my friends and even Christopher to file one against me, but they won't.  They know what I am doing is 100% for them.  They know that I would never hurt any of my friends.  I take too much time to make them and I value each of them, individually.

So, is the blog reader's question valid?  Should I be afraid for Lori's family members?  I can tell you this.  When the order was issued, I didn't even know she had any family members but the application lied and said that I'd called and talked to her sister at her work or something.   That never happened.  

Remember this order came during a federal stay of the matter.  It isn't really valid.  The point that I want to make is that the girl that we are looking for contacts Commissioners and gets unfavorable sentences for gay men, while she gets herself favors granted.  That's what happened with this restraining order, but I am still wondering why she would lie about me contacting her sister when she knew I hadn't.

It would seem to me that it is possible that Lori may have something of a secret she wants to keep when it comes to her family finding out.  Lori is constantly telling on people like she thinks that parents are always able to punish their kids.  Um, I'm 50, I don't get punished for that.  I think that is projection on her part and that she is really afraid of her real family finding out what a monster she's become.  I would like to point out that since that order...three major players in this story died.  Shawn Parrish, Jonathan Mendenhall and one of her family members.  Did Lori take part in the deaths of all three?  It is possible.  It could be nothing, but it might just be something.

I don't know how one person died.  I do know how Jonathan and Shawn did.  So I guess it all depends on what that person died of, right?

It's pure speculation, but I do know that Lori is super sensitive to her family being pissed off at her.  The more angry they are at her, the better it is for all of us.