Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Researching Police Liability Lawsuits In California Tonight


From what I am finding out, we can go back many years to have police officers charged that were fit with remote neural monitoring devices and used them to entrap or illegally arrest gay men in Palm Springs.  The thing is that we have the same numbers for gay victims as we do for police officers.

Whether or not transcripts can be used isn't an issue either.  The transcripts of the police speaking to Lori LaFond about going out on calls and arresting people that she doesn't like is illegal...therefore the evidence we've gathered is able to be used.  Public entities like the police department that put a gun in my face one night while walking home - for Lori - are also very illegal acts.

I've got a new source of information now and I'm looking into more of the possibility of suing the police department either class action or otherwise.  I just need the attorney to do it with and I think I have her.

For those that understand, I've had enough of this idea that takes forever...it isn't good for all of us.  Make something happen.

Tonight, she told me, "You jack off too much!"  That was what Lori just told me.  I fucking can't take this Jeffrey...I'm serious.  This is the kind of thing that gay men have had to endure now for thirty years from this faggot hating bitch.  Someone had better pay her a visit from law enforcement soon...very soon!!!