Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Not Every "Get Rich Scam" Is Going To Work, So This Is For Lori and Brian LaFond


Yeah Lori and don't expect me to be grateful for all the things that you never did for me, either.

There is something that I need to get off my chest.  I am not a friend of Lori's brother, Brian, or any other member of her immediate family.  I didn't even know or care if she did have a family in the area.  I never really gave it much thought.  Now that I know, because of Lori's own admissions, that she does have other family members, I have to make sure that they are as protected as I can make them.  They don't seem to have any connection to this crime, so public safety is one of my highest priorities.  I am certain that Lori's family knows that she is crazy, that's not the point.  Now that Lori has been exposed as, no less than a main person of interest, it is vital to keep her family safe too.  I have never intended to visit or make contact with them.

My feeling is that the less contact I have with members of Lori's family, the better off we will all be, for now.  I certainly would never have been as confrontational as Lori has been with my family members over the years.  I know that I would probably have avoided her family for many reasons, but the most important is that there isn't a lot of evidence on my end of this that would necessitate that kind of contact.   That's something for other people to do.  Lori is far too close in proximity  for me to do anything in that direction.  I suggest that her family is left alone and questioned at the appropriate time.  Let's face it, Lori is deathly afraid of her whole family finding out what she and Brian have been up to.  Now she has to worry about Christopher, Anthony or Jonathan calling and contacting them...it won't be me.

I'm kind of over feeling like Lori LaFond is auditioning for a place in my life.  If she just gets rid of all the competition, she thinks she'll be the ONLY choice.  Don't count on it Toots...you and I would never have any kind of friendship.  I will, however, send you pictures of Jonathan and the rest of us enjoying our lives without you around us anymore...that way you can see what you are missing.  FOMO...fear of missing out from your own jail cell.  When I find out what Missy is up to, I'll let you know that too.  I want Lori's time in jail to be...painful.  Right, Lori, isn't that how you do it?  There is no audition for a place in my life, Christopher got the only part.