Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 29, 2018

To Mrs. Monti and Mrs. Mendenhall


I hear so many different stories about Jeffrey and his wife helping us from Lori and her friends that it is time to really look at what he's done.

From what I understand, from Lori's friends, Jeffrey continues to promise that he's going to do something every single time you speak to him, if you ever do.  I'm telling you that I think he's lying again.  I think that what he is doing is playing all of our families while he and his girlfriend threaten mine.  It's sad to think that someone so selfish has become so involved in hurting us again.  

When we look at what he's done, there isn't a single solitary thing that has been helpful to any victim of this crime.   He's lied, for sure.  He's stolen my money, for sure.  He and his girlfriend lied to my sister and swindled my mother.  

Every single time he says, "When I'm ready" but what happens when he is never ready.  He's just secured the funds from three different companies for something that he started LONG AFTER he told people not to help me and my family.  These people are killers, they aren't fun to be around.  I'm stuck having to live near my lifelong stalker because 'he isn't ready'.  That's not an option any longer for me.  He will never be ready.

I honestly think he is trying to kill me.  Honestly I do.

If you can do something besides what he is telling you, we would all be better off.

Bryan Anderson needs to have a lawsuit brought against him for what he entangled us into.  Someone needs to take a stand against Jeff, Marilyn and the PSPD for turning a serial killer loose on this community.

One thing is for certain, the companies that he is working with now, won't be too happy working with a man that supports two of the six terrorists.  He actually employed them. Jonathan knows it too.  So while Jeffrey is putting together a billion dollar company, why is he still holding on to the money he stole from us?  What a petty little homophobic man he is.

Once again Lori began posting messages about Jonathan being dead between Anthony and Mrs. Mendenhall.  This is because Jeffrey is too small of a man to turn her ass in.  Again we are in the middle of Missy and Lori trying to cause a controversy.  This is all about Mrs. Mendenhall looking guilty for the fraudulent death of her son.  This means two things.  Lori is still trying to extort the Mendenhall's and that they still are following Jeffrey's advice to pretend to be dead.  This is stupid.  I can't work with people that lie.  It's not something that I want to do.  Do you?  How can Lori continue to try to frame Jonathan's mother for a fraudulent death with Anthony and Jeffrey tell all of us he has things under control.  He's a fucking liar.  I'm afraid he's going to get me killed.  What can we do about this?

Because of David's stupid fucking mother all of us have to suffer.

Missy is going to get someone in my family killed if it's the last thing she does.  This bitch is out of control too.  Jeffrey likes to work with criminals so much, let him live in prison with them.  She came here to cause problems and that's all she's done since she got here.  She's a thief and a liar and has Jeffrey under her complete control.