Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 21, 2018

How To Avoid Having The Rug Pulled Out From Underneath You

The more I try to explain what to expect from Lori, the more ambitious my writing and blogging becomes.  I try to take bigger and bigger bites out of the crime of electronic harassment.  This is limited to our area of California because most operators of this kind of neural network don't do the things that Lori does.  I'm pretty sure that what we experience when we, the victims, get ourselves into trouble is about Lori returning to what she has done in the past.

You know the saying about repeating the same actions and getting a different result, but some people actually live that way.  If I do something that Lori has seen before and she's countered with a phone call that got me into trouble, then she thinks that kind of action will work forever against me.  Lately she has taken to saying things about Jeffrey Katzenberg hoping to "piss him off".  I don't know why making him mad leads her list of "things to do to Kevin" but for some reason she thinks that making him mad will help her get away with something.

Every time I start a new work week it's the same thing over and over again.  I've spent two days off relaxing and getting ready for the new week, but Lori has spent the last two days trying to make me mad at Jeffrey.  If I am then she thinks I will write about it and she can do something stupid like file a restraining order with his name on it.  Forget that she has tried a million times to add people to her famous "restraining orders", she still hasn't learned that bringing more people into her dilemma is not going to help her.  She's already tried this stunt before right after she was in Sedona, but again, she didn't learn from that experience.

Anyone willing to sign off on another restraining order featuring Lori LaFond is going to have to deal with the problems that the first "workplace violence" restraining order did.  There are many.  Associating yourself with Lori is probably not the best idea.

This is one of those situations where I will do some advising.

I've been dealing with Lori for a very long time but the first time I dealt with any kind of restraining order was with Steven Frey.  I want everyone to know that a restraining order is not what Lori thinks it is.  It may do some of the things that Lori thinks, but it can also do a lot of things that Lori doesn't consider.  So here's how the restraining order understanding began with Lori...

The night before Christopher and I agreed to meet with Sgt. Bryan Anderson of the PSPD, I got a weird text from Steven Frey's phone which I passed along to the police the next day.  The text seemed to be in response to our agreeing to becoming informants against Steven.  We told nobody about it.  Steven, who does not text ever, then sends me a text message as if he'd heard my conversation with the police setting up the time for the sting the next day.  It read, "Now I know why there is a bullet hole in ur cardoor, too bad they missed."  That's in direct response to the decision to become informants.  Not one single person outside of Christopher, Bryan and myself knew what we were planning on doing.  How in the world did he find this out just hours after we decided to do the work?

With all three of us implanted so Lori could read our minds, Bryan, Christopher and I were keeping our informant status confidential.  You can clearly see that it would never really be confidential as long as Lori was in the middle of everything.  Add that Steven Frey was also implanted and you can see how Lori in the middle isn't like Malcom.  Lori in the middle is a sure fire way to ruin everything.  I think Bryan and I knew that would happen.  I think Christopher felt the same.  You see, you can't have a drug dealer tipped off by someone watching the police or a dangerous situation arises.

Whose side is Lori really on?  She says she "works for the police" but the police wanted to bust Steven.  Clearly her anger is aimed at me, as usual.  Is she mad that Bryan asked me to be an informant and I took about 8 months to think about it?  The reason I agreed to do the job was because after he asked me, the PSPD arrested me like six or seven times without any charges being substantiated.  I got tired of being arrested for nothing.  I told Steven I was going to report the rape in his home so that he could make sure his drug dealing was locked up and away.  I wasn't concerned about the drugs, I wanted the truth about my rape.  The drugs were a means to an end.   I know that Steven had also been raped in that home, he knew who was behind it.

Right after that I had to deal with the very last arrest that was on my  record.  I was picked up on my birthday for "drugs" the police told me.  Not, carrying them, being on them or anything like that...they just told me drugs.  I was then tested and no drugs, but I still spent four or five days in custody which ended with a beekeeper spit hood placed over my face while Lori screamed obscenities at police officers to hurt me. 

I'd already done the first sting with Christopher and it didn't go well.  So now I was in the position to defend myself for this last arrest.  I knew that there was no evidence of this because I wasn't on anything and didn't have any drugs with me.  In fact, I was getting ready to go home for my  40th birthday.  I was sick and tired of the PSPD arresting me for nothing and becoming an informant didn't work because clearly Lori had told Steven that I was an informant.  I was left to fend for myself.

As was the case, I wasn't on drugs and it was cleared.  There were problems with that court proceeding too, but no evidence is no evidence.  Dismissed.

I couldn't have been in the car more than five minutes and I get another text out of the blue from Steven's number saying, "u r a deadman".  So now I have the "bullet hold in the cardoor" text and " u r a deadman".  Clearly the suspect in our informant work was angry and violent.  I knew it was Lori spoofing his phone texts, but the reality is this, when an informant gets a death threat from the suspect, the next step is a restraining order.  I didn't want one because that would keep me from doing the work effectively, but it was what the police told me to do, so I did it.

So you can see that "restraining orders" are for protection against these kinds of threats.  Lori sees them as her friendly way to keep friends apart.  She doesn't abide by her own restraining orders either.  She still continued to communicate with me and read my mind from the second she filed the first one until it was finished three years later and what she wanted was the court to tell me I couldn't write this blog any longer.  That's not legal.

Restraining orders then began to become attractive to her.  Lori wanted to target Shawn Parrish's home so she tried to convince Jonathan to file one against one of Shawn's friends to keep him away from Shawn.  That's how Lori views restraining orders.  She thinks that she can have someone that doesn't live in the home with her target file a restraining order so he can't be there anymore.  Jonathan had no more right to try to keep Shawn's friend from Shawn's house than a stranger.  If Jonathan wanted to restrain this guy from him, then it wouldn't have had Shawn's name on it.

This gave Lori a brilliant idea, that's sarcasm.  From now on, to enforce her, "this person can't talk to that person" plan, she would just use restraining orders to do it without their permission.  Orders of protection without either party knowing that Lori was in the middle of it. Of course one of them would have to go to court for Lori, but not in the case of Commissioner Best.  That's where the mistake is made.  She thinks that she can have him sign a restraining order without any parties being there.  She just makes the call and he signs off on it.  Nobody has the right to do this on behalf of someone else.  This is what I think she is trying to do with Jeffrey Katzenberg and his family.

We've talked to death about the last restraining order that was filed against me from Lori LaFond.  What she doesn't understand is that order is illegal by statute and the subsequent warrant that she has this Commissioner is likewise illegal as the order was issued without a hearing that I was noticed of, during a federal stay.  This is one of those situations where you have to understand.  It was illegal of him to even deal with this restraining order until the federal court made a ruling, but he did it without letting me defend myself.  Certainly Jonathan and Anthony could have testified that Lori LaFond was in Sedona, prior to that order.  The case would have easily turned around on Lori...

Now Lori is on another quest to find someone to issue a restraining order against me.  It isn't something that I would recommend given the facts of the last one.  She didn't work there, she was stalking me, I am a police informant, Bryan Anderson was never her boyfriend and lots of other lies inside her application make her look like she's obsessed with me.

I'm very clear on this topic.  I would like nothing more than to never hear from Lori LaFond or see her ever again.  I never wanted to know her in the first place.  Things like restraining orders and legal proceedings filed by her are an attempt to keep me involved in her world of drug dealing and torture.  I wouldn't have this blog if I wanted to be in contact with her.  This is strictly based on the information that I developed and the information I gathered from witnesses that were involved in this crime.  Every victim wants "Lisa" to leave them alone.  Why should "Lisa" have the benefit of dragging us back in by making us look like the bad guys.  If you had to hear all of the things she said and saw what she did prior to that first restraining order it would make you sick.  The problem is a Commissioner that will sign just about anything that his secretary, advised by Lori pretending to be a cop, tells her to.

One of the most common techniques used by stalkers is the "restraining order" and it is because victims speak out against their stalkers.  They want to look like they are victims of something. Now let's face the facts.  How could she be granted a "workplace violence" restraining order if, in fact, she didn't work there?  That is a huge problem.

The chilling effect of calling Bryan Anderson, her four year amicable ex-boyfriend, was tremendous.  I could no longer talk to him about the information I got from Jonathan and others about Lori.  A restraining order keeps a person from contacting "friends' about the petitioner, so who was Bryan now?  Was he a "friend of Lori's" or was he still my police contact.  Conversations with Bryan led me to believe that the pair were friends.  I wasn't about to go after another police officer.  I did that once with Bryan when he came to my home for Lori...doing it again wasn't going to happen.

Then there was the City of La Quinta.  I couldn't exactly do any research like finding the "employee Lori Lafond" because on paper she looks like she had this order.  Once restrained I couldn't defend myself or prove what had happened.  This was one of the reasons that Christopher ended up in jail.  I couldn't do anything to stop it.  At this point I couldn't contact Christopher because his phone was forwarded and remember, he had already met Lori and Brian once and could easily have confirmed that Lori was harassing me.

Then there are the matters of the people that she used to obtain that order.  Her sister and my best friend.  My best friend admits that Lori was harassing me in high school with sexual bullying.  His testimony is vital to proving that Lori is, in fact, homophobic.  It is in the application.  Then there is something really confusing in that order about me talking to her sister?  I had no idea that Lori had any brothers or sisters, she told everyone she is an "only child".   Lori alludes to me having some kind of phone conversation with her sister at her work.  Um, no I didn't.  I wouldn't have had any idea she was alive...so how would I have talked to her?  Then she says that her sister contacted my best friend to find out if I had left a message at the City of Twentynine Palms.  I don't think is was Lori's sister that talked to my best friend.

At any rate it was all of these lies that were included in that restraining order that proved to me that Lori was still a suspect.  None of what she said actually happened.  It would have been much more confusing if she had told the truth, but she didn't.  An innocent person doesn't have to fabricate the truth.   So whether an attorney, a Commissioner or a police officer believes me or not, I found out then and there that Lori was still included in the suspect pool, especially since there were pictures of her in Sedona, Arizona where "Lisa" was and at the same time.

The phone message that I left for the City of 29 Palms had to do with me being a lead volunteer for the Police Complaint Center and letting them know that I was working on a case of mortgage fraud and drug dealing out of Palm Springs.  Perfectly understandable since the police for our city are located there.  Instead, Lori made up some kind of crazy story about what I'd said and then pretended to have a recording of it.  I would WELCOME THAT RECORDING because it would prove that what she stated it said was a lie.  There was really no basis for "workplace violence"  because I didn't ever know where she worked or if she did.  "Lisa" does not work, she sits at home all day and tortures people.

The "violence" reference in that restraining order was another thing that Lori doesn't understand.  She thinks, as with Christopher, if the charge "sounds" violent then the Commissioner she knows will assume it is a crime of violence.  "Workplace violence" would have involved something like a threat to her workplace or me coming there and threatening someone.  How could that be if I didn't even know where she worked.  Here's the big one, she claims that me saying, "I heard she is a lesbian now" created a dangerous workplace for her where her co-employees would beat her up if they thought she was homosexual.  Um, that isn't a me problem, that is a work related problem for not securing a safe workplace for people of the LGBTQ community.  Her lawyer must have been sniffing glue or something.  She literally files something like that on behalf of the City of LaQuinta, that just shows you that there is bias in that city and with Lori.

So, since I haven't decided to take care of the misdemeanor warrant in front of the judge that I can prove is doing these things against the gay community, Lori believes that this first restraining order was successful.  What it is, is a time bomb waiting to explode in Lori, the PSPD's, the district attorney's and the Commissioner's faces.  It is highly illegal to do what they all did.  There is no doubt that it was FOR Lori LaFond from high school, my bully, because it is all in her application.  In fact, if anyone had taken the time to read the blog it was all clearly laid out that this is what I was investigating.  The Commissioner that illegally issued the order then the warrant was doing so without due process and on the advice of his secretary, probably not understanding the situation I was in.  If he'd had a hearing on it, I could have brought in witnesses to tell him about Lori's activity, but that didn't happen.

Since that time, I've wondered just how long it would take Lori to try it again?  The problem that arises is with both the police in Palm Springs and with the City of La Quinta as well as the people she mentioned in her first attempt to gag me from writing this.  I have the right to defend myself.  So I only have certain options available that she can't destroy.  U.S. Mail can be forwarded, cell phones can be spoofed, text messages can be spoofed.  Outside of a living blog account of what I know how else would you communicate the danger you are in?  Smoke signals?  You can't defend yourself against this crime if you can't talk about it.  That's what she seeks to destroy with another restraining order.  It won't work.  I'll take the illegal warrant to trial and have every single one of the police department in the courtroom to testify that they don't know Lori, but that they have RFID chips in their heads.  If they deny it, we have the proof that they are implanted.  They can't move.

Lori likes to talk for other people.  I remember when the Police Chief asked me to come to his department to look at the original DNA report, the one that had suspects on it.  He emailed me and asked me to come in.  I went with Anthony.  The Chief showed me the report downstairs.  A year or so later he denied that there were any suspects.  The police department is a really bad place for victims to go.

That workplace violence restraining order shows you so much about how Lori makes shit up.  How she likes to play the victim.  It shows you that she contacts my friends and her family with lies.  It shows the paths that she takes to have a gay male victim ambushed with a restraining order that shouldn't have been issued and a warrant that follows. It is a perfect illustration of how she thinks gay people should be treated in the workplace.  This is all the same kind of backwards ass thinking that shows homophobia and terrorism.  I was on vacation when she followed me to Sedona, yet I was the person that was treated like a stalker. That's how this system has worked against the victims of this crime.

She follows me to Sedona and I end up looking like some kind of "workplace violence" person?  Why?  Because I chose not to be a victim of this crime any longer?  That's one of those kinds of mistakes that she makes to preen like she is some kind of "helpless woman".  There is nothing more distasteful to me than a woman feeling like she is helpless.   Women are just as capable as any man and I'm not happy with any woman that feels there isn't a way to show that without making themselves look like a victim when they are not.

I guess what I am telling you is this, Lori will stop at nothing to try to drag in another family, with or without, their permission to try to stop me and co-sign her bullshit.  The Mendenhalls, the Montis, the Katzenbergs or whoever are targets for Lori pretending to be them.  "I didn't think you'd mind, " is the Lori excuse when she does this fraudulent kind of "talking for someone else".  You can bet that she's emailed, texted and phoned other people as Mrs. Mendenhall, Mrs. Monti or either of the Katzenbergs before.  She likes to pretend she is someone that hates me with some kind of credibility.  I'm kind of over that whole thing.  This is why Lori and Missy Pissy wanted to keep control over who my friend's parents talked to...if they talked to Missy or Lori, they would pretend to be working for Jeff.  It's all one big fucking mess of secret keeping and lies.  It's like playing dodge ball every single minute of every single day.

What I needed to happen was for someone to make it very clear to the police that they weren't contacting them about me.  Lori has this need to have my friends' parents look like they are in favor of her.  The fact of the matter is that Lori, by following their kids, has enough information about the Monti's, the Mendenhall's, the Katzenberg's and others to make any kind of complaint seem real, but without someone coming forward and saying, "Jonathan isn't dead" or "we had nothing to do with those letters"...Lori continues to creatively dream about people that I know befriending her.  That has always been her dream.  Someone that I know is her friend.  From what I've gathered, this is a theme with her.

There is no doubt that if Christopher was sent to jail illegally and Jonathan isn't dead that the parents of my friends would want to lend me their support, not Lori.  Let's pretend that Lori wasn't involved, they still know that both Jonathan and Christopher were jailed illegally and made to look dead.  Supporting Lori wouldn't be high on their agenda.  According to Lori, she doesn't know any of them.  Once again, Lori is acting like "if they knew me they would like me and not Kevin".  She says this shit all the time.  The reason I'm angry, when I am, is the position that these parents have left me in while I am fighting for their kids and their families.  The damage to their kids has been done. You don't see Lori LaFond fighting for them, you see me.

Not much support from the families that I've protected.  Lori would just be an outsider.

Regardless of the participation of my friends or their parents, if someone is sending death notices or letters representing you, wouldn't you be concerned?  I would be. That's evidence of a crime.  I'm kind of the person that has to take all those hits every single time.  I don't like being sent out to lead while my troops retreat.  It leaves me hanging and it isn't helping any of the victims.