Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 25, 2018

It's All Going To Be Okay...


You're going to read today about my feelings about this lie being perpetuated by Jeffrey Katzenberg, his son and his wife.  I've lived with constant fear once I was told that Jeffrey embarked on a plan to have me arrested in Sedona, Arizona.

I'm going to make a move that will impress all of you, but first I have to put down what I did tonight so that if he tries to hurt or injure another member of my family, he will be the center of attention.

Boyfriend stealer, bank robber...elderly abuser.  Jeffrey isn't someone I like.

I wrote what I wrote because I know that there are so many of you out there that are past frustrated with this man and his hard on for hurting me.