Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 25, 2018

All The Lies They Can Tell...Jeffrey Is NO FATHER Like I've Ever Seen


How many times have you tried to help someone, only to have him stab you in the back?

I know one thing is for certain, my intentions have always been honest where the Katzenberg Family was involved and theirs, hurtful, illegal and cruel in return.  Never have I met a family with more secrets and lies than this one.  You can say that it is money that does this to a person, but it takes a certain kind of person to know the truth and embark on a plan like Jeffrey's, doesn't it?

What Jeffrey wants everyone on this system to believe is that he isn't involved in nefarious activity, but what he has done is nothing short of criminal negligence and possible co-conspiracy.  Think I'm afraid of telling you all this?  Nope.  When you have lived through the torture that this man and his wife imposed upon me, my sister, my father, my mother and my family, you begin to understand something.  He's a fucking prick liar.  That is all he is.

The decision to force my family to lie to me so that I look like I'm being "mean to Lori" is fucking bullshit.  This is the same girl that put my father on trial for molesting a kid.  Now Jeffrey and his wife are sending these people over with stolen items of my own father's, to try to legitimize Lori's innocence.  Bullshit.  She came to my parent's home with the motive to steal.  Mostly she wanted bank account numbers and credit cards but she made off with my iPod and clothing, again.  Do you think Jeffrey tried to stop her then?  No.  Instead he just let her waltz up our driveway and steal whatever they could get their LaFond hands on.

When Lori was the person that I named as the thief, she decided to send back some of the stolen items so that she could look like some kind of virginal angel and I would look like a liar.  Thanks to Bessie Smith covering this up for her, they committed the crime of returning evidence to the scene of a crime.

This is the way Jeffrey and his son fight crime...by helping the criminals commit more  crime.  I trusted Benjamin and it was the most wrong thing I ever did.  He didn't stick to one single word of our agreement.  He lied.  His father wants you to believe that he told Benjamin to do it this way, but the truth is that Benjamin is a man, not a child.  He had the choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing and he chose the wrong thing every single time.

Brian and Lori LaFond came to my parent's  home and went through cars to find whatever they could steal and do you think Jeffrey called the police?  They wouldn't have been there if they thought this would be a possibility...so they knew he wouldn't.  They broke into my father's truck and stole his work tools...when I found out about it, Lori came up with an idea to return them to make herself look like some kind of truthful person.  She thinks this garners her some kind of favor with my father.  This is the same girl that accused him of having sex with a student.  She's a fucking liar.

Jeffrey's need to help her has exceeded my limits.  His undying desire to hurt me to help someone else has gone way too far.  When you return stolen items to a crime scene to make me look like a liar, you have gone too god damn far.  This time Katzenberg, you are going to get in trouble for good.

Sending his monkey employees to Sedona, Arizona to try to put my team in jail was Jeffrey's biggest mistake of all.  He can't get out of it.  He knows what he did and he knows what they did and Lori has been using that as leverage ever since.  His involvement in this crime has gotten so big that he can't do anything but try to discredit me.  The only problem is that he can't do it without calling into question all of the things he's done for the last ten years.  He's a god damn liar people.