Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 21, 2018

Short Of Hannibal Lechter's Mask...How Humiliated Would YOU Bee? The Bee Keeper Incident!


It was a "Pay Per View Event", Lori and Brian called it.  Three days of Hell in Los Angeles caused by a tire blow out and Lori's need to have me arrested.

The end result was what you see above.

Before my last arrest at the PSPD, I was in Los Angeles being stalked by people that do this in their area.  I am a hugely popular victim of this crime in terms of someone that the perpetrators like to fuck with.  They've been told all kinds of lies about me over the past thirty years so when I left Palm Springs, Lori contacted the L.A. people and it was billed as a "Pay Per View" stalking opportunity.  

It was a defining moment in friendship, torture and how low Lori would go to try to have me arrested.

After days of being stuck there...I finally had money to return. (Thanks Sean...)

When I got back, I was assaulted, in front of my friend Mark and Lori managed to steal the drugs I had on me, but didn't use while I was in Los Angeles.  Yes, folks, I know better than to use drugs and walk the streets of Los Angeles high.  It was obvious that these stalkers were looking for me.

Lori, as usual, had me arrested right after being assaulted while I was waiting for my belongings to be returned to me.

There was no positive drug test.  It was almost my 40th birthday.  Lori told the police some kind of lie about me and I went to the PSPD holding tank.

After three days of being held there...they took me out of that holding cell, where I was fed one time...and walked me down the hallway.  Officer Cortez then took it upon himself to body slam me against a wall at Lori's request, but I said nothing.

He took me to the booking area where he then fitted a "beekeeper" spit hood on me because Lori told him I had AIDS.  The entire department came in to watch while I was humiliated in front of all of them.  We have the video tape.  We have the audio recordings of what Lori said to these officers.  It is horrendous.  The hood is on me for at least an hour while I am humiliated in front of what looked to be twenty or so officers.

The things she said were not true.  I was being held without a single charge levied against me and a negative drug test.  Why was I still in custody on my birthday?  It was simply because Lori knew my family was at home, waiting for me to arrive.

The spit hood wasn't warranted.  I've never spit on anyone in my whole life.  To have left this on me for so long was humiliation.  I even had to ride with it on my head while the driver of the transport van listened to Lori telling him what to do to me.

It has now been seen by other police chiefs...and it isn't something that they would be proud of Chief Reyes.  Don't you ever check your video cameras?

What a terrible thing to do to a person...shame on you.