Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 14, 2018

Serial "Boner" Killer: Lori's Need To Interrupt Every Victim's Sex Life



You do realize that Lori is watching you cops too, right?

One of the most common complaints I get about Lori and her brother is that the two of them are so "sexually jealous" of everyone that they have targeted that they are now being called "Serial Boner Killers"...nothing kills an erection or a sexual situation faster than Lori's voice telling you what to do.  It's been her desire to tell gay men when, how and how many times to have sex with someone that they are interested in.  You know how many times that is?  NONE!  She simply does not want any gay man to have sex with another gay man.  She "can't take it anymore!"

One thing that most of the implanted cops don't know that will really kill their boners is how much she likes to think about the "women"  or "woman" that a cop is having sexual relations with.  There's a whole book about it.  What they think about, who they are with, what their proclivities are...and boy are they naive when it comes to thinking that we're the only ones being humiliated.  Her "study" of men is mostly limited to gay men and cops having sex with their wives, girlfriends, mistresses or boyfriends....hummmmm?

If you want to know the level of sexual control that Lori tried to pass off on all of us the cops need only think about what she told them we were doing when she sent them out on calls.  

The term "Boner Killer" came to me today when I realized that what she does is take a cop's personal life and use it to her advantage.  She knows about every affair, mistress, sexual quirk and desire that these police officers have and, here's the kicker, she writes it all down!!!  Thanks to our investigation we know more about these police officers than ever before.  Of course, my team is professional.  We would never use leverage like this for our own cause.  We just wanted the police to know that their private lives are just as well documented as ours is.

How many cops have received questionable "sexual advice" from Lori after a "disappointing session"?  You all know that she is likely to be giving out advice on "anal sex" or "booby play" to all the cops that she has had implanted.  She's like this.  She is definitely one of those kinds of people that is far more interested in what she can learn and use against a police officer than what he or she knows.

Probably the safest way to keep these things secret would be to have her arrested and make sure that the police know we aren't interested in their sex lives.  There, however, is the chance that Lori has used some of this information to get these cops to do what she wants.  In those cases, there could be some embarrassing information that comes out.  If I were a cop that she was monitoring, I would be very forthcoming, like a good witness, so that impropriety wouldn't be a problem.  If she threatened you, you should say so.

Why should the police be allowed to have sex when none of us are?  I can't even spend a few minutes alone with myself without Lori trying to bring up her name or something that forces me to think about her from one of her friends.  It's a total "boner killer".  I'm not impotent and what she says doesn't bother me...I've learned to work around it.  I don't fantasize about my boyfriend because I don't want her to know what I think about, sexually, with him.  It makes it much easier.  

Has Lori ever called a cop's spouse?  Has she ever threatened to?  I am just wondering aloud how many times Lori has mentioned that if something should happen to her, "...she might have to say something..." about something she's heard?

Not only would Lori be a serial killer with her virus, allegedly, but she would also then be known as a "serial boner killer" as well.

Lori is preoccupied with sex.  That's the last thing on Earth I would thing of when it comes to Lori.  Sex and Lori do not go together when it comes to me.  I want as far away from her as distance will allow.