Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 11, 2018

Say What You Want, I Love James Franco...Here's Why!


Say what you want, I like this guy.  There are a billion reasons to like James Franco and now that some women are levying charges against him, I wanted to tell him on here, that I still think he's a class act.

There are very few men out there that will stand up for the gay community like this guy does.  He's not afraid of his sexuality and embraces that of other people.  When he goes out to try to explain what this is like for an "ordinary guy", I like what he has to say about it.

He fully supports the #METOO thing, but he is being accused by women that seem to want to make a name for themselves.   Look, people, I want to stand up and be counted for something.  I firmly stand behind any woman that was put in a situation that was "either have sex with me or no job"...this isn't up for question.  You can't tell me though that James and other actors aren't fodder for women that want to make a name for themselves...or money.  This guy is decent.  He isn't someone that goes around treating women like objects.  He's a nice person and the latest casualty of this war on men that act like children.

I'm a victim of rape.  Many sexual harassment situations exist with me every single day when you deal with someone like Lori.  Nobody understands better than me what it is like to have someone, like her or not, that tries to draw you into their world with some kind of accusation.  I fully understand how this situation needs to be resolved.  Do men need to wear body cameras to every single encounter with women to stay out of the fray?   Perhaps.

I wanted to say that I do support people that have been raped, I am one of them.  What I do not support are the people that automatically assume that James is one of these kinds of people without any kind of proof...other than each other's stories.

If an actress has a nude scene, then that's their call as to be in the production or not.  If they don't know the ramifications of something like that, then change their minds and call it abuse while working?  Come on.  That's part of the job.  People use to complain that only female genitalia was featured in film.  This guy here is not one of those...he's the other kind.  Willing to do what the role requires for the film.

I love you James...and I know this too shall pass.  I'd work with you any time in the future.

Your approach at dealing with this topic is commendable.  I think you were acting like someone that was confused, but aware of the problem that women faced.  Not separating the two is something that others haven't learned how to do yet.  You actually were supportive and denied your side of the story.  I am sure that what some people say isn't the way that you recall it.

You're a good guy...remember that.