Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 4, 2017

So Did Lori's Losing "Streak" Continue? Ask Her Friend Julie...


Okay, just a question I need to ask Lori's mother...did someone named Julie recently call and ask you about a "streaking" incident from high school where Lori was NOT around and that Julie was?  The actual incident did not include Julie, btw, but I was thinking about it and I wanted to prove to everyone that the real Lori would call the real Julie and that the real Julie would contact Lori's mother....apparently that has happened.  Nobody was around when I thought about it, two days ago.  I was alone in my room, by myself.  I spoke to nobody about it.  It wasn't an overheard conversation...it was thought.

I want everyone to be certain that I wanted Lori to contact Julie to ask her about it, but I did not write about it here, I thought about it in my head ONLY!  Now Julie and Lori's mother can meet and confer!!!

I know they've spoken.