Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, October 5, 2017

Jon Bellion: We Have A Surprise For You! Welcome To Las Vegas!!!


He's not too adorable is he?  Aw come on guys, you know you can't deny it...this guy is like the most adorable guy in the music business...and he's super duper talented!  Jon Bellion is appearing in Las Vegas tomorrow night and we may or may not have a surprise for him.  Just wanted to let all of you know that I've spent the last three days soaking up all things J.B. and his band of misfits...and I haven't seen anybody this talented in decades.  Brooklyn guys are, well, my favorite.  You know it's true...I can't resist em and this one is no exception.

So, to the land of Britney Spears and G-Eazy, we welcome our friend Jon Bellion for a night and wish him the best of luck at his show!  Have fun Vegas.  This guy's got so much talent, I don't think the strip can handle all of it in one night...

This is one of my newest favorites...my apologies to his sister, but damn he's hilariously talented:


We LOVE you Jon.  We love your friends and your band.  Papiculo has a question to ask of you for us and your family.  Please say yes.