Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 23, 2017

Maybe Somebody Should Get This Book For Lori And Tell Her It's From Me....Because I'm Not...Ever Going To Be...Ever!!!


Neither was Jonathan or Anthony or Christopher or Mikey or Steven or any gay man that you said was your boyfriend or Bryan Anderson or Marc LeDrew or my sister's husband or anyone else that knows me that you think is your friend.

Nobody is THAT into you.

Stop yourself before you end up driving yourself even more crazy than you already are weirdo!!!

You have to quit telling yourself that anyone that I know is going to love you!!!  Do it today!

For the record, none of my ex girlfriends or boyfriends are interested.  None of my family is interested.  Nobody that I've ever met has ever been interested.  Nobody in high school or college was interested.  Nobody you ever phoned behind my back was interested.  Nobody at a high school reunion was interested.  No police officers are interested.  None of their wives or kids are interested.  None of your neighbors were interested.  Nobody at the bar was interested and pretty much nobody is still interested.

Basically, you are on your own.