Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lori aka Sybil: Changing Her Personality More Often Than Her Tampons


I don't know who would make a better "Sybil", Lori or Sally Field, but one thing is for certain, when it comes to personality changes, Lori has cornered the market on psycho bitch from Hell, and that's no act.  Some say it's the drugs, some say it's the lack of sleep, some say she's a sociopath, but I say she's just fucking crazy!

One minute she's telling everyone not to talk about her and the next she's telling everyone to talk to her then she wants everyone to say that she's nice then she's the meanest person and on and on and on...it's just gotten to the point where the syphilis and the dementia has rotted the rest of what is under that horrible haircut.  I think that hairspray that glues that dry haystack down is finally sinking into her brain.

Apparently the hole in her back has reached her spinal cord...it's really bad.

Calm down Sybil...not all of us need to hear from every one of your personalities every single day.  We just can't keep up with all of them.  I can't tell if I'm talking to Jessica or Lisa or Lori or Sara or Linda or Sheree or whomever she's pretending to be this week.  It's a never ending montage of characters lately.  Every minute she's fading into someone else.  She can't keep a single story straight any longer.  This afternoon she was getting mad at her friend Julie for not inviting her to a party her senior year of high school where my friends and I streaked naked through as juniors...I mean it was like thirty some odd years ago and she was going to call her up and yell at her.  I don't even thing Julie was there.  I didn't actually talk to Lori, I just thought the conversation like usual, but Lori was sitting there screaming about it over the computer as usual.