Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 17, 2017

Oh My Mademoiselles, How Deeply I Respect You All!


If you only knew the kind of support we have from some of the most beautiful women in the universe, most of you would be amazed.  All shapes, sizes, colors, backgrounds and belief systems, the "mademoiselles" that support this project are a beautiful rainbow of educated women that have heard about the infamous Lori and her brother that most know has nothing to do with "women's rights" or "promoting a female agenda".

As most of you know, I am 100% supportive of women's rights.  As a minority and advocate of minority rights, I firmly believe that until women, as a minority, achieve equality, no other minority stands a chance.  They represent the ultimate minority, with a 50/50 split in every minority base...until they are equal, no other minority will ever be free.

Lori's approach has been to ruin men, gay men, to achieve equality for women, and that is such a road of hatred.  There is no way that destroying the gay male community will ever result in equality for women.  It couldn't.   By and large, gay men are a huge support system for women and lesbians.  Lori's misplaced anger is only destroying a community that would have supported women.

I have supported and worked for some of the finest women on the federal bench of the U.S. Department of Justice...I know quality women.  Actually, I prefer to work for women.  That I am stalked by a female chauvinist pig is a joke to me!  I am a huge supporter of women's rights and always have been.

My mademoiselles range from NBA wives to housewives and I love them all!

I love the women that love what we are doing...you all mean the world to me...thank you for your support.  The young ladies of today need your example to be the equal women of tomorrow.  I love the path you blaze!!!