Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 26, 2017

After I Was Shot, Did Lori's Brother Leave A Picture Like This Under The Pillow I Slept On?


It wasn't enough to have shot at me, once I was seeking help from my EAP counselor when I was working for the District Court, in 2003, Lori apparently wanted more.  She called my Clerk of Court and told him, allegedly, that she was following me and that she would report to him what I was doing.  He told her that it was okay.  Then she had her brother enter my home and leave pictures of guns underneath my pillow and in my apartment after the shooting.

You can imagine what it was like going to bed and feeling something under your pillow and pulling out a picture like the one you see above when you lie down.  It was unnerving.  I lived on the bottom floor of an apartment building downtown in San Diego.  My apartment was a fishbowl that looked over the city.  I began loving that feeling but once I was shot at, living downtown with a killer stalking me, I hated being in that apartment.  I put up cameras.

Knowing that my boss was communicating with the people that were terrorizing me and that were coming into my home was horrible.  He apparently had many conversations about me with them.  Another friend of mine, Craig Hopkins, was also contacted by Lori's brother who tried to videotape me in his home directly after my shooting.  Right now I can tell you that Lori has contacted the current Clerk of Court, John Morrill, and has been lying to him too.  What has me concerned is that some of his employees may still be in danger because of what Lori knows about them from the past.  She stalked people that worked there before when I worked there and I'm concerned that she may have some of these people targeted again.  I don't know what kind of information she wrote down about my coworkers and AUSA's that I worked with, but I know that she took lots of notes.  She recorded me in the courtroom and photographed everyone.  John's refusal to acknowledge me, at all, is disappointing.

The information that I had for the Southern District could have yielded important information for the State of California, the City of San Diego and the United States of America...it's a shame that one person is fooled by a phone call.  That must be one Hell of an act she has going on.  It ruined a twenty plus year friendship...that is very sad and selfish of him.