Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, May 4, 2017

Scammed By Hollywood's Finest Family? Looks Like It!


Has the Screen Actor's Guild met for the Month of May yet?  If they haven't you might want to take a minute to look at the Katzenberg's again.  It is allegedly getting worse!  It would appear that Jeffrey and Marilyn are getting deeper in this fraud committed against my family by using members to steal the money from my family's savng's account then taking it and not giving it back to us!  The amount of money is like $30,000 or thereabouts, but the circumstances are even worse.  What has been done and why are heart breaking but the reasoning is so pitiful that it can't be ignored.

I want the members of S.A.G. to know that I gave Jeffrey the chance to give this money back without penalty or prosecution, but he said no.  He flatly refused.  This is now going to take a legal turn and it involves far more than ever thought.  It was with malice and forethought that he allegedly took this money and scammed it from me and my family knowing that for forty years we have been the victims of a vicious stalking that included the killing of my brother in law, my own intentional infection of the HIV virus, a shooting of myself while working for the U.S. Department of Justice, my own vicious rape and attempted murder in Palm Springs and another attempted murder while stalked to Sedona, Arizona as a police informant with two of my friends.  After all of this, he planned with four or five others to steal this money from my family to keep me from contacting federal authorities in San Diego with witnesses and my boyfriend to complete this case and prosecute the offenders.  He literally has tried to keep me poor and destroy my family's finances.  My entire family remains in grave danger with two suspected serial killers living so close to us that we can literally be in their sights in less than five minutes with no police support.

We live in constant danger!

Jeffrey and Marilyn have never done anything to help my family after years of investigation while they stalked me and did nothing to help me as they were given permission to do.  Instead they used this system of surveillance to gain information about me and my family illegally without my permission.  Jeffrey employed individuals that worked for the suspect in this case that now appear to be living with her and her brother and are now aiding her in drug dealing and stalking members of my family, contacting them.  This is under the color and scope of the permission of what my informant work allowed Jeffrey's son to do.  I clearly did not give his son permission to do anything like that.  Contacting members of my family to take money from me was clearly not within the scope of my permission and is never allowed.  This system was used only to protect me and to gather information about the suspects for their prosecution without being used against me in any way.  When Jeffrey made contact with my family member and made some "behind my back deal" with my money and told her to lie about this...he crossed the line...now he won't give this money back and I can't move to complete my investigation.  I am in grave fear for my life...I know I am going to get killed out here.  I know that this man has so much money that I won't survive much longer.  He is pure evil.

He's been trying to kill me for years with Laurie doing the dirty work.