Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Keeping It Going For Terrorism In The Desert: Jeffrey Katzenberg Continues To Keep People Hostage!!!


He "feels like he's 20 again!"  He acts like the alcoholic he was when he was 20 still too.  There is something definitely wrong with this sinister piece of garbage.  His little friends are, once again, on the microphone and threatening every single thing they can.  With his wife Marilyn at his side, I've heard everything from extortion, to blackmail, to bail fraud, to bullshit.  This guy has so many problems now he's enlisted the help of every single psychopathic drug addict he can find.

What hasn't happened is a return of the funds that he stole from me and what he thinks is so funny is going to take a turn for the most dangerous for him and his wife.  Failing to prosecute criminals in favor of their criminal activity is a major problem when it comes to terrorism...don't feel sorry for him when it all falls apart.  Jonathan's been threatened by his minions, Anthony's been threatened by them, Christopher has been jailed by them and I'm constantly being put in fear for my life and the lives of my family members.  I don't know who he thinks he is, but I know for sure, he isn't God, like he thinks he is.

Like I've told you all before, I am a peaceful man set on finding a peaceful, non-violent and legal solution to this crime, but I am not the kind of person you steal money from and expect to get away with it.  What this man goes through now is a crime of his own demise.  I have nothing more to say about him and his wife.  They are two of the most enabling terror conspirators in this desert.  What they've done to help Laurie and Brian is almost inconceivable and definitely a crime against humanity.

Live with yourself billionaire.