Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Guess Who Isn't Dead: Welcome Back To The Land of the Living Patrick J. Sturgeon


If there are any of you out there that have been told that our friend Patrick J. Sturgeon, was killed in a car crash or has a massive coronary, please don't believe it.  If you will remember correctly, I was happily working with Patrick at Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa in Desert Hot Springs when Laurie and Brian pulled their usual shit and got me fired right after I was asked to be Patrick's assistant.  This was a job I was so happy to have been offered and took, but Laurie contacted the front desk manager and forwarded the Two Bunch Palms phones so I couldn't get on the property or contact Mr. Sturgeon.  So I lost the job that was offered to me when I was doing great there.  I really liked working with him.

Guess what?

Someone told me that he's still alive!  So if any of you out there are under the impression that Patrick suffered some kind of horrible death, don't be.  He's alive and well and apparently the G.M. at the Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort & Spa in Desert Hot Springs.  From the looks of it, it is quite beautiful and relaxing.

This just goes to show all of you the lengths that Laurie and Brian go to, to keep someone from being employed.  I loved working at Two Bunch and was really happy there.  It was something about that front desk manager and Laurie's insistence that I not be employed that happened.  It had nothing to do with Patrick, whom I loved working for.  He was awesome and we got along really well.

If you want to see the new location for Patrick and have been worried about his life, here is a link to the resort.  Tell him I said hi and that I never intended to not work for him.  It was "Jessica" again.  I'm sure he knows it.

Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort & Spa