Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, May 27, 2017

Alice Mendenhall's Fraudulent Death of Her Son


You know what is really eating at me tonight?  The absolute absurdity of Alice Mendenhall and Alicia Elmore from Cadillac, Michigan.  How in the world can you possibly let someone fake your own son and brother's death and let them get away with it?  What kind of mother and sister are you?  You literally traded the safety of my entire family to go along with a fraud committed while your son had a criminal warrant and a large civil judgment against him?  That's not very smart Alice and Alicia.

Since his death from a "massive coronary" in Cadillac, Michigan at his sister's home on December 25, 2010, Jonathan has been in hiding?  Well thanks to that piece of garbage way of handling this situation my family has been put through Hell, thanks to the lack of effort from Jonathan's family.  Knowing full well what I have been put through, his mother, allegedly, moved Anthony, Barbara and others out of the Palm Springs, California area, "for their safety", to leave me here to fend for myself.  Thanks a ton Alice.  You are really not a very nice person to me either are you?

You know something, I told you the truth about what your son was involved with.  It wasn't Anthony that did that...it was me.  It wasn't Anthony that tried to do all the right things to help all of these victims, it was me.  Instead of you giving one second of consideration to me or my family, you fucking bailed on me.  Now I am left to deal with all of the worst of the worst people left in this crime by myself.  It is the equivalent of committing suicide as far as I'm concerned.  You have single handedly ruined the rest of my life because of your short sightedness and selfish way of handling this problem.

How can you possibly live this lie?  You are constantly forcing Jeffrey and his horrid wife upon me like two rapists waiting for their next open window to climb through.  The sheer audacity of what you've done is criminally negligent.  What you are doing to my mother and father should be prosecuted.  You are so selfish you remind me of Marie Monti, the woman that begged me to help her fucking son then took advantage of my information to help her whole family and fucked me too.  Tell me that she isn't sitting around doing nothing to help too?

The problem with most of you parents is this...you don't care about anything but yourselves.  What you continue to force my family through is so wrong that there is absolutely no way to forgive you.

I just wanted to remind Anthony and Jonathan that you are still two wanted men...two warrants.  I will find you and have you put in jail for the way you've fucked me and mine over.  I hope you both are satisfied with the decisions that you've made to help yourselves.

Faking his own death is a criminal felony.  Posting his own obituaries in newspapers across the country is also a crime.  There is no excuse for this kind of behavior.  There is no excuse for doing what Jonathan and Anthony have done.  Perpetuating a lie that costs other people their own lives should have them charged with criminal negligence.  There is no way that these two have ever done anything to help the LGBTQ community rid themselves of Laurie and her disease spreading by closing their mouths, avoiding their warrants, and keeping quiet so that they can live in luxury while everyone else has to suffer.  It's so sad to see the two of them acting like they are so much better than everyone else now that Jonathan's mommy has stepped in to help Anthony.  I've got news for you Alice, I did that for Anthony too.  When he had no place else to go, you didn't see Barbara reaching out to help me or Anthony....I paid for an apartment for a year so that he could have a place to live.   How did he repay that kindness?  By allowing Laurie to file court paperwork that could have landed me in jail when he should have been telling the police that she stalked me out of state.  His negligence has now cost the lives of Shawn Parrish and others.  He has no way of explaining his bullshit either.

Now Anthony and Jonathan are hiding out in their own palaces while I have to live with the mess that they helped to make.  The two of them made off with Laurie's evidence and now I'm the one she is attacking because there is nobody left to fuck with.  That is called criminal negligence Jonathan.  How can the pair act like they left Palm Springs in fear for their lives knowing that the people that they were in fear of lived a quarter mile from my house and think that they haven't committed a crime by feeding my family to her like a steak dinner.  What you two have done is nothing short of unfriendly.  It is a crime to have done what you two did and to do nothing to stop her in the process.  I hope you two are satisfied with your friendships because I got the worst end of all of it for helping the two of you.