Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I Find It Hard To Believe That Laurie Would Be Threatening A Restraining Order When All I Am Saying Is I Want To Do Is Leave The Area And Get Away From YOU!!!


So here we are again.  I'm trying hard to explain to all of you that I'm trying to get away from this girl that won't leave me alone.  Her name is Laurie and the last time I told you about her she filed a restraining order.  Now, I'm telling you that since she won't leave me alone, I am trying to sell the house that I am living in so I can leave the area so I can live somewhere else and she's threatening another restraining order.  I can't use garlic, a crucifix, a bible, holy water or wooden stakes to keep her away so when I tell you that I want her to stay away from me I have to be clear on here.  I want her to stay the fuck away from me.  I don't want her near me or my family.  There is no need for her to file a restraining order because I don't want HER NEAR ME!

Simply put, there wasn't a need for the first one.  When it happened, I was frankly quite happy.  It meant she wouldn't be near me, but she didn't abide by that either.  She still contacted people to get in touch with me and had people work with me and give them information about me.  The whole situation is ridiculous.  Restraining orders are orders of protection.  I am a police informant in a case that is not ordinary.  I am electronically harassed, which means my stalker thinks that because what she does can't be traditionally found out that she can do whatever she wants and can't be found out, but it isn't true.  It's simply because traditional means aren't being used correctly that she's not being found out.  If the law were being followed to the letter this would be easily done.  Electronic devices are covered by the law and there is no doubt that what a computer is, is an electronic device.

As an informant, and a victim of this crime, I gave my permission for the purpose of gaining a conviction of this harasser, to use this communication as an electronic device.  My team has that permission.  That's as easy as it gets.  It is done.  The harassment is clear.  The violation of the first restraining order is clear.  The threats of terror are locked in.   So any further threats are simple.

What I am doing now is an easy task for police to follow up on.  It is a clear case of stalking and harassment.  A life long obsession by a girl with a clear obsession with me and my family.  I have used her own terror system against her in a game she will lose one her own turf.  I did the impossible by employing people inside of her organization because of what she has done to them and their families.  It was genius from the start.  Anyone could have done it, but I did.  It took sacrifice, courage and good friends.  It took law enforcement, an enforceable agreement and time.  We have all of them. Now all we need are the correct prosecutors and a court.  It's done.