Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Head's Up For Rutan & Tucker: A Possible Chance To Catch Your Fraudulent Employee From LaQuinta

In good faith, I just wanted to give my friends at Rutan & Tucker, LLP, and M. Katherine Jensen, Esq. and the City of LaQuinta, a friendly head's up, that "Lisa" is threatening another restraining order again out here in the area of Morongo Valley.  There isn't any paperwork yet, but you know it will probably be filed under the same name as the last restraining order by the same woman, but a different person.  You know the game by now, but you also know the charade.  This would give you the chance to identify the woman that has played with your firm in the past. I know that you would love your shot at meeting up with the woman that fraudulently represented herself as an employee of the City of LaQuinta using another employees's name, allegedly.

There is no doubt in my mind that the woman seen in the picture in Sedona, Arizona could not be at work in La Quinta on the day that picture was taken and in Arizona at the same time.  Obviously the woman pictured is the woman that filed that petition and she is the woman that met with the two employed informant workers in my investigation.  I know that this has been difficult on the real employee of the City of La Quinta, but I am confident that we have the right person in that picture and that she is the suspect in the falsified document by the information contained in that petition.

If there is any restraining order filed in this area, I will be certain to have that information removed to the federal court again and I will notify my attorney and Rutan & Tucker of any pertinent information so that your offices can make arrangements for law enforcement to have this matter addressed for Ms. Jensen per my promise to her.  Law enforcement is everyone's responsibility.  I stand firm in my promise to Ms. Jensen, The Law Offices of Rutan & Tucker, law enforcement, my informant work for the people of the State of California, the City of La Quinta and to my lawyer.  Threats of this nature should be considered a threat to a police informant and terrorist in nature.