Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stolen AGAIN!!! From The Night Of My Reunion Laurie Struck AGAIN!!!

If you see this shirt anywhere, it was stolen from my parent's home by Laurie and Brian.  I bought it the night of my high school reunion when I went to see my favorite band UB40.  Jeffrey and Missy sent Laurie and Brian to my home where they stole my Fila tennis shoes, my iPod touch, Monster zip up hoodie and my UB40 concert t-shirt.  Jeffrey has been allowing Laurie to steal things from my home but this was the first time he did it with police officers sitting in his own home watching him do it.  Missy, knowing that these were items that I love and knowing that all of them were on Laurie's list of things that she wanted to steal from me, set this up.  Missy had already allowed Laurie to steal the key to my car, now totaled, so that Laurie could break in any time she wanted to.
  
This is another in a long line of burglaries that Jeffrey and Missy are associated with Laurie and Brian LaTweeker.

All of these stolen items were at my parents home.

I do intend to press charges on all four individuals involved in this theft and burglary.