Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Threatening To Kill My Father and Me With Disease!!!


Would you wash your dishes in your toilet? No, right?  Then why would you ever let Laurie LaGerm use your bathroom?

One time, while living in my sober living home, Laurie visited my roommate while I was out of town or away.  In addition to stealing an early edition of my HP digital camera, held together with rubberbands and all of my B52's discs, my La Palma work shirts (sleeveless in all different colors; a gay men's resort where Laurie had no friends and didn't work) two white waffle robes from La Palma, my basketball jersey from high school #22 and other items, she managed to get into my bathroom to rub herself all over my towels and toothbrush so that I would develop a staph infection on my shoulder that would later turn into staph related pneumonia a few months later.  I almost died.  I'm just wondering if anyone in her family knows what that is like?

Laurie has an affinity for spreading her diseases.  Especially now that my father is in the area and I am close.  She knows that my health insurance and disability insurance is in question so she is filling up her body with as much poison as her midget body can take.  Biological warfare is what she is planning and she thinks she is just going to drive up to my parent's home and demand to use the bathroom before she sets them straight about how wonderful she is and how awful I am.  I have news for her.  If she even comes on this property, I will have a restraining order out for her arrest before she even gets home.  I've already warned the sheriff that she's been harassing me and if she ever tries to come to this home and use any restroom facility she will be arrested.  She shouldn't come near my parents with her disgusting germs.  If she even touches one of them I'll consider it an assault and battery.  She knows what she has and she isn't afraid to use it against anyone.  Just ask her father...oops...is that wrong?

There is no way in the universe that the PSPD should ever allow this girl to come to my home without warning my parents.  The SDPD has more than enough information to keep her from coming to any family members' home of mine or my friends.  She's been here before stealing things from our cars and our trailers, but that is going to stop!!!

Now that she feels she's had some kind of success lately, apparently, she thinks she is going to try it out on my family by barging into our residences.  That isn't going to happen!  She isn't welcome here and I speak for my entire family when I say it.  There isn't a single person in my family that needs to speak with her or any person that needs to speak to us on HER BEHALF!  She's not welcome here!  As it is, I have to camp out at my parent's home when they aren't home.  I can't allow my elderly parents to pick up one of her horrendous staph infections!  I've been hospitalized twice with her pneumonia and I won't allow my family to be hospitalized like that again.

The other day she threatened to enter my family's home, which she has already proven to know the address of, and bull dyke her way into their bathroom.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!  This isn't Palm Springs, Laurie and you will be met by the police on your way out.