Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Let's Change "Hate Crimes" to "Crimes Against Equality" And See If That's More Constitutional!!!


I never understand how what I believe, what the color of my skin is or who I love could be the basis for a crime of HATE?  People will argue that these are "choices", but you can't change the color of your skin.  What you believe is an internal feeling.  Whom I love is something I've been born with.  It's only when another person's "feelings or beliefs" get involved that it becomes an issue of "hate" according to the law.  This is why I don't like the term "hate crime".  Constitutionally they are fought on the basis of the concept of "equality".  All men are created equal.  So shouldn't these crimes be considered "equality crimes".  My rights to be treated as an "equal person" vs. the right of another "equal person" to impose their belief system upon me?