Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, October 8, 2016

In The Planning Stages For What? The Only Laundry Laurie Ever Did Were The Lists She Left Behind!!!

This is the "Laundry List" from the State of California vs. Robert Blake case.  You can see why these kinds of lists can look very damaging in the circumstance of premeditated murder.  They contain a lot of information that, when put together can look very damaging when written by the defendant.  I will add that Mr. Blake was found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers.

There are parts of this crime that many of you can't see for yourselves.  Like the web page that these people go to look at what I am thinking about.  If you type in a certain web address up in the https:// box above it will take you to a page where you can type in a serial number for my RFID chip and you can look at what I am thinking at any time of the day or night.  It is like a real time look at what I am thinking.  You either type in my serial number or the cell phone number attached to the serial number and at any time of the day or night you could see what I am thinking.  The only authorized people to do that are the members of my police investigative team.  Unauthorized individuals are doing this illegally and should not be looking at my private thoughts.   This web page is hosted on a server on a server located in the South San Jose area of San Francisco in a storage unit and is under federal watch right as we speak.  Any attempt to move that server will result in the arrest of that individual or individuals.

Another aspect of that page is what can be edited into a human being's thoughts.  You know that most people don't just think word by word don't you?  Some people think that a human being thinks in a word to word kind of thought process.  We don't do that.  What we do think in is more of an emotional expression that can be logged into a computer using other people's words.  Let's say I'm thinking, "I have to pee".  The thought that "I have to pee" isn't always literally thought by a person in that same phraseology to themselves...it is just a thought....but on the other end of this website someone is keying into my individual illegal account what that EEG means.  Under "Kevin Bond"...101010001001 means "Kevin has to pee", so when the computer sees it again, it will prompt that message.  It makes it easier for Laurie to know what I am doing.  Similarly, when police officers were initially hooked into this system, one of the first questions or suggestions they got was about sex...so that Laurie would know when a police officer was thinking about "sex" and it would prompt on the screen.  The second thought was about "Laurie" so that if they were going to arrest her or investigate her, she would know.

It's quite archaic, in this day and age of computers, that people can't recognize EEG to phrase scripted recognition technology when they hear it.  It's so simple.   It's simple thought association only, in our case, it's being defined by Laurie, Brian and Christian so depending on whom is typing it in to the computer, "masturbation" from my thoughts could be put into the computer by Christian as "Whacking off", Laurie as "Beating his meat" and Junior as "Five Knuckle Shuffleing" (probably misspelled).  You see, the definition on their end is only as good as the intelligence of the person that is inputting the data.  Half of the time Laurie doesn't have any idea what it means.   Most of the editing is so stupid too. Like when I think of Lady Gaga, Laurie just has to remember to other people that her real name is (Stephanie Germanotta) before I do so that she looks smarter than me...huh?  Yes folks, Laurie is stupid.  There is no sense in doing something like that, but she has this need to compete for my intellectual superiority.

It doesn't really stop there either.  Bank accounts, account numbers, pin numbers, relatives names, friends, friends of friends, family friends, dinner dates, dinner companions, casual conversations, convenient store clerks, doctors, nurses, any lesbians, any homosexuals and basically anyone that I have contact with must be entered into my database.  It's really quite the stalking job when it comes to Laurie having to know everything about me.  What I think is so unusual about it is her need to know absolutely everything then her need to pretend that she knows absolutely nothing at all.  It's really the funniest thing when you hear people telling me that she's bragged about knowing everything about me, then getting served a restraining order that says she's not known anything about me since high school.  My team recovered a book that has every single person's name and phone number that I've known or run into for thirty years....I don't even remember half of them.  How in the world could it be possible for her to have done this without using a system of spying on me?  It isn't possible for anyone to know what I know...and have forgotten.

The lists of things that she's left behind is almost sickening too.  The lists of "Things to Steal from Kevin Bond" read like a laundry list.  My Video Ipod. My grandfather's Rolex watch that he left me.  My gold bracelet.  My tennis rackets.  My computers.  My printer.  My high school ring.  My letterman's jacket.  My basketball jersey #22.  My grey sweat shirt L22 TPHS Track.   My work shirts from the La Palma Hotel.  My work shirts from Spoons in Riverside.  My fraternity pledge shirts.  My fraternity sweatshirts. My fraternity pin.  My fraternity shorts.  My USDC pictures.  The high school yearbooks.  My scrapbook my sister made me.  Photographs.  MY B52's CD's.  On and on and on.  These are things that nobody would even know that I had...there isn't any way of knowing that I even owned these and here she is having list after list for her brother to steal them from me.   There are lists of things now that she wants to steal from my own parents...a squash blossom necklace...the other gold bracelet from my father that matches the one she already stole, the Rolex mentioned above....on and on.

How in the world could someone like Laurie know anything about these things, they've never been mentioned on here or anywhere else nor has my parent's address, this address or anyone else's.  For that matter how did she even serve a restraining order on me here or at my parent's home?  You see she already has this information...it's not like I'm giving it to her now...she has it.  She's proven it before now.  What I am concerned about is just how much people are willing to let her get away with.

Want some more proof?

Fine.  Look at the situation with Jonathan Mendenhall.  You've all seen his "death notice" by now.  Okay, let's for just one second, assume that it is a fake.  Look at all the information that is contained in it.  Do you see all of the information about family and friends of his family that is in their?  If he had nothing to do with it and his family had nothing to do with it, then someone is really good at knowing whom his family's friends are and how they are related.   Someone is doing a pretty good job of locating funeral services, news papers, clergymen, relatives, co workers...etc. to make a death look real that isn't...that takes planning.  Someone is spying on this family.  It isn't possible for someone to not be doing this without that kind of intelligence gathering is it?   That someone also knew of my address at a different location in 29 Palms that I never gave out.  An address that I received a letter from someone named "Dave" written on behalf of Mrs. Monti and Amanda Monti just before Christopher's arrest.  There is nobody that knew that address...

So if Jonathan's death is in the newspapers that both his father and step mom read and that his mother read in two different states, the person that is faking this death knows where they both live...what paper they read...and they want to spread the word that he's dead in that area.  Why?  What could someone gain from that?  If he's not dead, what could someone gain from saying that he is?  I know that there is a picture of Jonathan with a gun to his head that was taken by Laurie and Brian and the name "ransom" appears in the death notice sent to me.  Is that what this was about?  Is this a threat to Jonathan's family and the friends of the family saying, "We know who all of you are and if you won't pay us, Jonathan will die?"  These kinds of threat aren't all that veiled.  One thing is for certain.  The message is that Jonathan died on Christmas Day in 2010...and someone wanted both his mother and father to think that...but not quite that...because they implicated his mother in the faked death saying that he died in Michigan with her?  Poorly thought out?  Another Laurie fuck up?  A threat?  You know the La Stupid Twins....