Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Britney, My Friend Colton Came To See You...You Spanked Him, But You Didn't Know Who He Was? HRC Visibility Award Winner!!!

Okay, Colton, the next time you go and see a friend of ours and you don't think she knows you...just ask for an introduction.

Britney, if you get the time today or soon, could you call Colton Haynes and let him know how proud of him we all are for his work with the HRC and LGBTQ rights?  Thanks babe.  We just became friends of his and wouldn't want to come across as being rude...and you get so busy, I thought I'd help you out!

Tell him that Benjamin, Kevin and Christopher are sorry we missed our chance to introduce you two.  Thanks, Britney...we are so proud of him! And you!!!

Love ya,
Kevin


Colton even took the time to meet another friend of mine, Vince, from San Diego...one of my tennis buddies whom I love very much!!!  Vince is giving his sexy look...lol!