Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

Watch Out San Diego, Laurie's Looking To Turn You In When She Get's Caught!!!


There is nothing more beautiful than the City of San Diego, California.  There is so much to do and so many great people to know.  It is Southern California at its very finest.  However, there is a very dark undertone growing rapidly in this Finest City.  When I was shot at downtown, there was a very sinister crime being committed unbeknownst to myself...it is called remote neural monitoring.  I'd never heard of it before but after moving out of the city, I spent time in Palm Springs, California where the crime started for me when I was 19.

A brother and sister, Laurie and Brian LaFXXX, had been using this system of illegal surveillance and crime for many years in the desert which came with an additional crime of intentional infection of HIV.  There are more than 600 gay male victims of this crime in our area alone, but when I moved out of that area to Palm Springs, two of us, Chris Steffy and myself, Kevin Bond, were used by operators in the San Diego area for them to gain access to the private homes of gay men in our area.  Brian LaFxxxx, brother of Laurie LaFxxx, was a high school classmate of mine whom used this system as a personal vendetta to stalk me while I worked as a Courtroom Deputy Clerk for the U. S. District Court in San Diego.  Some of you might remember me.  I was the guy that was followed everywhere.  I lived in Yvonne Wylie's condo in Hillcrest before Brian had my boyfriend and I removed.

Since then, I've amassed a tremendous team of investigators that are closing in on the operation in Palm Springs.  It is actually a tremendous effort that is all encompassing.  I wanted to let you all know that Laurie has sworn to turn in everyone in San Diego if she gets caught; from the "gang stalkers" to the "operators" that have been following Chris Steffy.  I just wanted to let you know that she is very close to having charges brought against her.  We have a lot of evidence from San Diego before I was shot.  If there is anyone there that has information about the shooting you should contact Bryan Anderson of the PSPD right away....he could prove beneficial if Laurie has threatened you in the past.  I want to make sure that if you are committing this crime there, that we are looking into my shooting and the rape of my boyfriend, Christopher Monti, in La Jolla, California.  If you have any information now would be the time to talk with Barbara in Palm Spring, California....protect yourself.

We are still looking for David Beach in connection with the sexual assault of my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.