He hasn't done anything that he promised people that he would do. Now that I have provided him with law enforcement officers from two departments...Jeffrey thinks that these two are "here for him". That's not the case. It's as if he believes that he will solve this crime and I won't have had anything to do with it. It makes me very angry with him when he acts like talking to my family about this crime is a chore and that it is drudgery work for him...as if they aren't worth talking to. My family is the victim of this crime, if anyone should be talked to it is them! I don't know where this man gets off acting like he's done anything for me. He hasn't.
Now that the San Diego case is being investigated and I am the sole victim of that case, he can't help but to have to run into me sometime. I tried being friendly and he turned my family into some kind of lower class that he just couldn't be bothered with. If anything, I am doing his family the favor again when I don't have to at all. Hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own stolen belongings were found solely because I did the work...and now my family is "putting him over a barrel"?
Jeffrey Katzenberg is a pompous ass whom thinks that the world revolves around his decision making. Unfortunately for him, the world has laws that even he has to obey. I am certain that my law enforcement officer from San Diego isn't going to listen to his bullshit. This crime needed to be solved years and years ago. Jeffrey forgets that someone once helped him out without question. It is he, alone, that should have to answer for his way of talking about my family. My father and mother are the most terrific people I know, nobody talks poorly of them...but Jeffrey, can't make the same claim. If you aren't a celebrity, you don't exist. Now that he's charming and glamouring my law enforcement officers, he thinks he's going to pull another fast one again. Think again. They are getting a front row seat to his obstruction charges and so is Christopher.
Nobody ever calls my family A PROBLEM...nobody!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.