Before I try to tackle this one I'd like you to do something for me that I don't usually ask you to do. Believe. I want you to take enough time to read this post and understand that this is true. It's not something that I've had all my life. It is quantifiable, in that, it can be recorded and I can hear what is recorded miles away without ever hearing a single word of the recording. I can show you examples of how I am right. Mostly, this isn't for you to understand me, it is for you to understand someone else afflicted with this crime. I want you to know what this is like for someone else. The shame of having this crime happening to you and not being able to express it to someone else, is one of the most heartbreaking aspects of this investigation.
The first point I'd like to make is the importance of the role that I play in this investigation as the only person whom speaks publicly about this crime. The shame associated with this crime is "mental illness". I have told all of you this before, but it bears repeating. When I worked as an intake clerk for the federal court I had two or three individuals that were always at my window filing complaints against various people because "someone had done something to them and now they were hearing voices in their heads." Ashamed to admit it, I didn't believe them. I joked about it with co-workers afterwards and wrote them off as mentally ill. I apologize to the "mentally ill", those that support them and the people who work diligently with them. That was insensitive and I was part of the "disbelief" system.
At that time, I have diaries that will show you that I had no idea that the people whom I knew were stalking me, would ever be related to those people that were filing those complaints. Now I realize what that must have been like for them, dealing with me. I know better now that it is a real thing and I shouldn't have cast doubt.
I remember one man, in particular, whom told me that he had a dentist that put some kind of chip in his tooth during a procedure and now he hears voices and is followed. I remember him clearly. It wouldn't be until years later that I would become him, and now I apologize for my misunderstanding of that situation. I now know that what he was telling me was the truth. It is possible. I am one of those people whom it happened to. In fact, it was already going on with me when he was trying to file his court paperwork. I can literally show you, from my own memory disc, that this story is true.
I guess my point is that I am the last person on Earth that would ever have believed that someone was actually hearing voices in their head that wasn't having some kind of mental issue. I didn't know that it was possible. I certainly wasn't exploring the issue. I think it is important to note that none of the people that followed me were actually communicating with me at that point speaking into a microphone. It was a one way transmission of information from my brain to their computer. Any communication from the LaTweeker siblings was done by a third party to me. As you will see, in the future, there are hundreds of pictures of my co-workers and myself from this very same period. If the pair wanted to effect a change in my life, they would find someone to do it for me. Usually Laurie and Brian would find someone that was already hooked into this system that the pair could monitor while he encountered me.
Still, I wrote about my experiences of being "followed", in several diaries that I didn't let anyone read until they were stolen in 2007. In these you will find that I was concerned about people following me everywhere I went. The gym, on dates, the beach, Los Angeles, home and basically every place I was at work...someone was always in contact with me visually. Now they call it "street theater" or "gang stalking" but I called it "people following me". To cope with that I smoked marijuana and did methamphetamine. For me, it relaxed my mind. For others, it made them paranoid. I have always maintained that a healthy paranoia always kept me safe. Apparently, I was right. The only way you can tell if you are being followed is based on what you knew prior to being followed. Things just seem different. Normal patterns of traffic on your street become very different. Places that use to be solemn, were crowded and got more crowded as you stood there. People got into my "space". Rudeness was the rule. In San Diego, the traffic patterns were the most obvious and every stalker car sported an American Flag on the bumper. One or two cars wouldn't seem odd. Every single car in fifteen, that's too many. You just know...I'm sure the police in Palm Springs know about the "Crystal Chevrolet" license plate frames that followed people for years. I know people that have reported this.
One thing you don't see in my diaries,from San Diego, are "the voices" because, at that time, there weren't any. Just stalkers...everywhere. Allegedly there are tons of pictures of me; co-workers, federal agents, federal judges, friends...everyone that I was around. There were some telltale signs that my apartment was being broken in to while I was at work. Two times water flooded the apartment and nobody was present. When I looked for a leak, there was none. One night, as most of you know, the stalking stopped, for the first time in years. Nobody was on the street and there weren't any cars around. It was so eerie that I took an alternate route home to my down town apartment. Only one vehicle, a silver truck, two hooded suspects in the front seat smiling at me, and a bullet came through my driver's side window as they passed. A few days later someone left a drawing of an AK47 assault rifle under my pillow in my bedroom. Someone also drew a picture of a bullet crashing through the window with an eyeball staring right at it. It was a crazy time. I had no idea what was going on. I installed wireless cameras to see whom was around.
I moved home to Palm Springs after receiving some information from my then boss, Sam Hamrrick, who told me, "I have people following you everywhere. I know what you are up to." That gave me pause to believe that he was behind the torturous stalking. The stalking continues for a while in Palm Springs too, then let up.
There were several occasions when I started hearing voices in my head, but I didn't really pay it any mind. They began in earnest on a trip home from Los Angeles. Brian and Kevin, two of these operators began to tell me a story about how my friends in L.A. were summarily being arrested for drugs right as I was driving down the freeway. At that time Brian LaTweeker was pretending to be Peter DiMartino, a friend of mine that was working for the Desert AIDS Project. Kevin pretended to be a preachy kind of guy I referred to as "Reverend Al". They they began to talk to me everyday. Threatening me. Saying things about my then boyfriend, Steve, that lead me to believe that he was some kind of "protected drug dealer". That's how the voices again. Trust me, when you hear the things that I was told and the way Steven acted, along with the actions of the police, you would have believed these voices to be telling me the truth.
Here's the thing I want most of you to understand. There are a lot of people out there that think that there are some really incredible hackers out there that gain access to systems because of their computer intelligence. It's not that complicated. Remote neural monitoring allows these "voices" to know things like account numbers, usernames and passwords. I don't think these people that hack are "code breakers" or "system experts" I think that they are using this mind reading technology to simply log in as a worker for that company and they get private information from private sites. How would they know where to go if they didn't have this kind of information? You have to know a URL in order to hack a system...or a system's server information. There isn't any way to hack a system that they don't know about. It's impossible.
You know when celebrities have their nude pictures hacked from their clouds or online computers? Cell phones are hacked too...this is because these people, somewhere along the line are accessing their accounts and know their passwords. Celebrity nude pictures are always being leaked. This is because of this mind reading technology, not because some high school whiz kid is breaking a security system. It might happen that way on occasion, but by and large it is remote neural monitoring that is responsible.
Because I used drugs, telling people that I was "hearing voices" was a shameful thing, but there was a certain quality to these conversations that was artificial. Here's the thing. I've done the research. Schizophrenia doesn't start when a person is 37 years old. It begins in mid childhood around 12 or 13. A person doesn't just start having conversations with people in his head that comment on his thoughts...it just doesn't feel normal. It feels more like a cellphone call in you head than a thought from your brain, organically. I know what my thoughts feel like. These conversations come from somewhere else. They are usually more negative than any thought I would have.
I was thinking today about how to describe what they are like. The best thing I could tell you is this. The voices are always trying to manipulate you. I was reading Kathy Griffin's book, "A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin". If you have ever read a book that is really well written by a celebrity that you've seen, like a comic, then you know that their writing sounds like the celebrity talking to you while you read it. "Voices in your head", V2K, microwave hearing...sounds like that. It sounds like a celebrity reading in their own voice. You don't hear it through your ears, you hear it in your head. Does that make sense? If it doesn't then consider how astronauts hear in outer space. There is no phone cord from Earth to the moon, but they can still hear and communicate with mission control. They are using microwave hearing also known as "The Frey Effect". It makes sense to your brain. You can distinguish between voices. You can hear a person as clearly as if they were in front of you if you concentrate.
Navy pilots also fly faster than the speed of sound. How do you suppose that they hear when they break the sound barrier? It's called Voice to Skull. Since they can't hear sound waves at that speed, they use microwave hearing to communicate. You don't think that the military would let pilots fly that fast in something that expensive without the pilots being in constant communication do you? They use satellites to communicate with the pilots using the same technology that the LaTweeker siblings are using against the gay community.
This is the best answer I can give you for now...but I can prove it is true tomorrow when I tell you how "Peter DiMartino" and "Steven Frey" text messages prove that this is what what going on with me. Stay tuned.
I guess my point is that I am the last person on Earth that would ever have believed that someone was actually hearing voices in their head that wasn't having some kind of mental issue. I didn't know that it was possible. I certainly wasn't exploring the issue. I think it is important to note that none of the people that followed me were actually communicating with me at that point speaking into a microphone. It was a one way transmission of information from my brain to their computer. Any communication from the LaTweeker siblings was done by a third party to me. As you will see, in the future, there are hundreds of pictures of my co-workers and myself from this very same period. If the pair wanted to effect a change in my life, they would find someone to do it for me. Usually Laurie and Brian would find someone that was already hooked into this system that the pair could monitor while he encountered me.
Still, I wrote about my experiences of being "followed", in several diaries that I didn't let anyone read until they were stolen in 2007. In these you will find that I was concerned about people following me everywhere I went. The gym, on dates, the beach, Los Angeles, home and basically every place I was at work...someone was always in contact with me visually. Now they call it "street theater" or "gang stalking" but I called it "people following me". To cope with that I smoked marijuana and did methamphetamine. For me, it relaxed my mind. For others, it made them paranoid. I have always maintained that a healthy paranoia always kept me safe. Apparently, I was right. The only way you can tell if you are being followed is based on what you knew prior to being followed. Things just seem different. Normal patterns of traffic on your street become very different. Places that use to be solemn, were crowded and got more crowded as you stood there. People got into my "space". Rudeness was the rule. In San Diego, the traffic patterns were the most obvious and every stalker car sported an American Flag on the bumper. One or two cars wouldn't seem odd. Every single car in fifteen, that's too many. You just know...I'm sure the police in Palm Springs know about the "Crystal Chevrolet" license plate frames that followed people for years. I know people that have reported this.
One thing you don't see in my diaries,from San Diego, are "the voices" because, at that time, there weren't any. Just stalkers...everywhere. Allegedly there are tons of pictures of me; co-workers, federal agents, federal judges, friends...everyone that I was around. There were some telltale signs that my apartment was being broken in to while I was at work. Two times water flooded the apartment and nobody was present. When I looked for a leak, there was none. One night, as most of you know, the stalking stopped, for the first time in years. Nobody was on the street and there weren't any cars around. It was so eerie that I took an alternate route home to my down town apartment. Only one vehicle, a silver truck, two hooded suspects in the front seat smiling at me, and a bullet came through my driver's side window as they passed. A few days later someone left a drawing of an AK47 assault rifle under my pillow in my bedroom. Someone also drew a picture of a bullet crashing through the window with an eyeball staring right at it. It was a crazy time. I had no idea what was going on. I installed wireless cameras to see whom was around.
I moved home to Palm Springs after receiving some information from my then boss, Sam Hamrrick, who told me, "I have people following you everywhere. I know what you are up to." That gave me pause to believe that he was behind the torturous stalking. The stalking continues for a while in Palm Springs too, then let up.
There were several occasions when I started hearing voices in my head, but I didn't really pay it any mind. They began in earnest on a trip home from Los Angeles. Brian and Kevin, two of these operators began to tell me a story about how my friends in L.A. were summarily being arrested for drugs right as I was driving down the freeway. At that time Brian LaTweeker was pretending to be Peter DiMartino, a friend of mine that was working for the Desert AIDS Project. Kevin pretended to be a preachy kind of guy I referred to as "Reverend Al". They they began to talk to me everyday. Threatening me. Saying things about my then boyfriend, Steve, that lead me to believe that he was some kind of "protected drug dealer". That's how the voices again. Trust me, when you hear the things that I was told and the way Steven acted, along with the actions of the police, you would have believed these voices to be telling me the truth.
Here's the thing I want most of you to understand. There are a lot of people out there that think that there are some really incredible hackers out there that gain access to systems because of their computer intelligence. It's not that complicated. Remote neural monitoring allows these "voices" to know things like account numbers, usernames and passwords. I don't think these people that hack are "code breakers" or "system experts" I think that they are using this mind reading technology to simply log in as a worker for that company and they get private information from private sites. How would they know where to go if they didn't have this kind of information? You have to know a URL in order to hack a system...or a system's server information. There isn't any way to hack a system that they don't know about. It's impossible.
You know when celebrities have their nude pictures hacked from their clouds or online computers? Cell phones are hacked too...this is because these people, somewhere along the line are accessing their accounts and know their passwords. Celebrity nude pictures are always being leaked. This is because of this mind reading technology, not because some high school whiz kid is breaking a security system. It might happen that way on occasion, but by and large it is remote neural monitoring that is responsible.
Because I used drugs, telling people that I was "hearing voices" was a shameful thing, but there was a certain quality to these conversations that was artificial. Here's the thing. I've done the research. Schizophrenia doesn't start when a person is 37 years old. It begins in mid childhood around 12 or 13. A person doesn't just start having conversations with people in his head that comment on his thoughts...it just doesn't feel normal. It feels more like a cellphone call in you head than a thought from your brain, organically. I know what my thoughts feel like. These conversations come from somewhere else. They are usually more negative than any thought I would have.
I was thinking today about how to describe what they are like. The best thing I could tell you is this. The voices are always trying to manipulate you. I was reading Kathy Griffin's book, "A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin". If you have ever read a book that is really well written by a celebrity that you've seen, like a comic, then you know that their writing sounds like the celebrity talking to you while you read it. "Voices in your head", V2K, microwave hearing...sounds like that. It sounds like a celebrity reading in their own voice. You don't hear it through your ears, you hear it in your head. Does that make sense? If it doesn't then consider how astronauts hear in outer space. There is no phone cord from Earth to the moon, but they can still hear and communicate with mission control. They are using microwave hearing also known as "The Frey Effect". It makes sense to your brain. You can distinguish between voices. You can hear a person as clearly as if they were in front of you if you concentrate.
Navy pilots also fly faster than the speed of sound. How do you suppose that they hear when they break the sound barrier? It's called Voice to Skull. Since they can't hear sound waves at that speed, they use microwave hearing to communicate. You don't think that the military would let pilots fly that fast in something that expensive without the pilots being in constant communication do you? They use satellites to communicate with the pilots using the same technology that the LaTweeker siblings are using against the gay community.
This is the best answer I can give you for now...but I can prove it is true tomorrow when I tell you how "Peter DiMartino" and "Steven Frey" text messages prove that this is what what going on with me. Stay tuned.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.