No doubt, there is a writer in almost all of us. Some tell stories. Some take pictures. The most inspired, I believe, write. They are able to sit down at a table or a desk and put their thoughts into words that others can read and be inspired by. I have a fairy god mother, named Jane, whom writes with passion, humor and for all. I know that she watches over me knowing that I have a very important novel inside of me. A novel that encompasses so many other people's stories that I really need to get it right. That takes time and inspiration. Some days I don't have it...and some days I can't put it down fast enough.
I know that there are some of you out there that think I have a poor writing skill. It's true I don't have an editor or a proof reader, but I want to be sure that you all know that my writing is always from the heart. I write the way I think and sometimes Laurie and her friends have frustrated me to the point of stream of consciousness writing, which I think, is good. It may not read well, but it is what this crime makes you think and write.
So for Jane and her wife, I saw this picture above and thought of the two of you. I think it's inspirational and it speaks to the author in all of us that seeks to create equality of understanding and hope for a new generation of LGBT authors.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.