Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, November 14, 2014

Trying To Free Her Slaves Is A Full Time Job!!!

As her meth supply dwindles and she's looking to swindle some low level drug dealer into a jail cell to steal his supply, my job remains the same...keeping Laurie from using electronic harassment slaves from being hurt.  I've managed to remove most of my friends from her control, but as her brother ages and withers, she's going to need help to make another push for control of the PSPD.

If you have a friend that is a victim of this crime, be sure you keep them safe and tell them to stay away from Laurie.

I'll work on this tonight...be aware, desperation causes her to go psycho!!!